Old August 17th 04, 05:16 PM
Howard

Default Numbers Station Info Wanted

Hello to all,

I am a casual utility shortwave listener with a problem.

I have been looking for "numbers" stations and having no success. They
used to be everywhere!

So a question for some of the "pros" out the Can you give any
advice on where to find them? I am especially interested in CW numbers
stations.

I am located in New York State.

Any info and frequencies greatly appreciated.

73 de WA2AFD
Old August 17th 04, 06:42 PM
dxAce

Howard wrote:

Hello to all,

I am a casual utility shortwave listener with a problem.

I have been looking for "numbers" stations and having no success. They
used to be everywhere!

So a question for some of the "pros" out the Can you give any
advice on where to find them? I am especially interested in CW numbers
stations.

I am located in New York State.

Any info and frequencies greatly appreciated.

http://www.spynumbers.com/

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/

dxAce