Old December 1st 03, 04:51 AM
Mark Russo

Default FA, LAFAYETTE CB's, HB-444/25B and COMSTAT 35

Hi, take a look if you like.

This is a HB-444/25B going back to late 1967. The "B" version is
EXTREMELY rare. It's not in any Lafayette catalog!!

This is a Comstat 35

Old December 1st 03, 11:18 AM
AntiKeyclown

Mark Russo wrote in message ...
Hi, take a look if you like.

This is a HB-444/25B going back to late 1967. The "B" version is
EXTREMELY rare. It's not in any Lafayette catalog!!

This is a Comstat 35

And this is a faggotboy...

Who can take a hard dick
Suck out all the goo
Stuff his nose up a butt crack
And rim it real good too

Twistedhed

Oh Twistedhed does

Twistedhed does cuz he mixes jizz with spit
And thinks it tastes real good

Who can bend it over
And beg for throbbing dick
And when he's finished gettin' pumped
Turn around and lick a prick

Twistedhed

Oh Twistedhed does

Twistedhed does cuz he mixes jizz with spit
And thinks it tastes real good

Twistedhed thinks
Faggot keyclown twinks
Are satisfiyng and delicious
Talk about his childhood wishes
He really blows those faggot bitches

Who can hit a truckstop
Announce that he'll be reamed
Collect ten bucks a trucker
And then suck up all the cream

Twistedhed

Twistedhed does

Twistedhed does cuz he mixes jizz with spit
And thinks it tastes real good

Twistedhed thinks
Faggot keyclown twinks
Are satisfiyng and delicious
Talk about his childhood wishes
He really blows those faggot bitches

Sorry Sammy...we could not resist...
Old December 1st 03, 01:23 PM
Frank Gilliland

In , Mark Russo wrote:

Hi, take a look if you like.

This is a HB-444/25B going back to late 1967. The "B" version is
EXTREMELY rare. It's not in any Lafayette catalog!!

Nice radio, but why does the meter on the radio show 2 watts while the meter on
top show 4 watts? I mean, radios of that day were rated for 5 watts -input- to
the final, which usually resulted in no more than 2 watts at the jack, and that
is consistent with the radio's meter. Turning them up higher distorted the audio
and burnt out the final in a very short time. Has this radio been modified to
meet current specs, or was the external meter adjusted to show 4 watts?

Do you have a pic showing the inside of the chassis like you do for the other
radio?

And why do you have the reserve so high?

Old December 1st 03, 01:27 PM
Frank Gilliland

In , Frank Gilliland
wrote:

snip

Please excuse the multiple posts -- my server got stuck.

Old December 1st 03, 04:55 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Frank=A0Gilliland)
In , Frank Gilliland
wrote:
snip
Please excuse the multiple posts -- my server got stuck.
-----=3D=3D Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =3D-----
_
That happens when you have the need to post via a Milwaukee access while
maintaining you are another. I cause lids like yourself to be
embarrassed of their past behavior...I apparently shamed you to the
point where you have the need to not only access this group via a paid
service, but continue your pathetic lies concerning not only my
identity, but your own as well,,,LOL,,you're not well, my friend.
Who do you think I am today? : )~

Old December 1st 03, 06:53 PM
Frank Gilliland

In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:

From:
(Frank*Gilliland)
In , Frank Gilliland
wrote:
snip
Please excuse the multiple posts -- my server got stuck.
_
That happens when you have the need to post via a Milwaukee access while
maintaining you are another.

Milwaukee?!?!? Who do you think I am -this- week, Dave?

I cause lids like yourself to be
embarrassed of their past behavior...I apparently shamed you to the
point where you have the need to not only access this group via a paid
service,

It's clear that you still don't understand the concept of outsourcing:

http://www.aimcomm.com/aimcommsite/aimsite/downtime.htm
http://www.newsfeeds.com/outsource.htm

but continue your pathetic lies concerning not only my
identity, but your own as well,,,

Hmmm.... let's see now.... My web page tells about my experience with Spokane's
littering law, and anybody can access the court record for verification; all my
ISPs have all been locally owned and operated; I'm at least 50 lbs heavier than
N7VCF, and my posts never stopped while he was hiking the Cascades; I scanned my
old driver's license..... heck, even Mopar knows I'm not N7VCF. You must either
be really dense or really paranoid.

LOL,,you're not well, my friend.

Right. And you have a transference issue that you need to resolve with your
imaginary shrink.

Who do you think I am today? : )~

How did you do on the links last weekend, Dave?

Old December 1st 03, 09:20 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Frank=A0Gilliland)
In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:
From:
(Frank=A0Gilliland)
In , Frank Gilliland
wrote:
snip
Please excuse the multiple posts -- my server got stuck. -----=3D Posted
via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =3D-----
-----=3D=3D Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =3D-----
_
That happens when you have the need to post via a Milwaukee access while
maintaining you are another.
Milwaukee?!?!? Who do you think I am -this- week,...... Dave?I cause
lids like yourself to be
embarrassed of their past behavior...I apparently shamed you to the
point where you have the need to not only access this group via a paid
service,

It's clear that you still don't understand the

concept of outsourcing:

snip
The only thing clear is your incompetence at presenting anything you
claim, as one can rest assured the complete opposite is usually true,
based on your past lies and efforts you put into telling them, only to
be forced to admit you were lying in the first place. This, despite the
single fan you managed to garner.
Well, another clarity does exist: your lack of knowledge concerning
accoustic properties and history of something you claimed to know
much about (read: amps) but , much like all your other lies, were forced
abandon due defeat.
_
but continue your pathetic lies concerning not only my identity, but
your own as well,,,

Hmmm.... let's see now.... My web page tells

about my experience with Spokane's littering

law, and anybody can access the court record

for verification;

Nah,,,you're the only one ate up with identity, well, to be fair, KC8LDO
and N8WWM and Gillinad have always been concerned with such personals of
others....you share a sickness, which is why it is so difficult to tell
you Team Voob members apart. You are all of the same loser status mold.
Whether it is yours or anothers, the derangement exhibited concerning
anonymous usenet posters in an obscure (?) cb forum, is your cross to
carry, Please do not try and drag other forum members down to the level
you have become relegated and accustomed.

all my ISPs have all been locally owned and

operated; I'm at least 50 lbs heavier than

N7VCF, and my posts never stopped while he

was hiking the Cascades; I scanned my old

driver's license..... heck, even Mopar knows

I'm not N7VCF. You must either be really

dense or really paranoid.

LOL,,you're not well, my friend.

Right.

Usually am.

And you have a transference issue that you

need to resolve with your imaginary shrink.

I'm not the one "trasferring" : ) an obsession with identity in all my
posts,,,you are. In fact, it's been your MO, despite the challenges you
face in this group, such as not being capable of holding on to an access
ISP. By subscribing to a suck,,er,,I mean, pay-access group JUST to
access rec.radio.cb, illustrates two things right off the bat.. 1) The
importance your ego places on your word being seen and heard by others,
even at a price, and..2) It's your safe access, leaving you free to
create abuse via the throwaways you so value. Don't bother reacting,
'cause we all know it's true. You're the self-admitted (albeit forced)
liar of rec.radio.cb.
It's always been you bringing up the identity issue,,,,,,it's your
manner of compensating for being an absolute nobody. Such is the manner
in which your ego overcompensates for the many dficits you suffer.
Who do you think I am today? : )~

How did you do on the links last weekend,

Dave?

Why don't you clue us in on your off-topic, , imbecilic endeavor at
uncovering personal information on the one responsible for forcing your
head in the sand? In other words,,you tell us. Go on now, run with it,
junior. You've waited a long time for this moment. Are you going to
allow me to rub your nose in your feces further or are you going to "let
me have it" like you claimed so many times? Is this where is "blows up
in my face"? LOL,,,you have no choice in the matter,,,,,you never did
and you are aware of such, it's what made you MADD! LOL! Now what are
you going to do with your new-found information? I'll tell ya' 'nada.
Not a thing. Your impotence demands it,,besides,,,I won't have
it.....LOL. Now try and remain relevant and on topic. Not all hold me so
important as to make me the topic of their world, life, and posts as you
are so fond of.. Some folks actually have lives and don't care about
internet strangers.
But what would you know about it,,your shame has you too busy trying to
convince the world you're someone other than yourself. That's good
enough for "ol Twist!

-----=3D=3D Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =3D-----