Old February 21st 08, 04:13 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default 100 pages of videos

I posted a message earlier that I had added 100 pages of ham related
videos to my website but failed to include the link to the website,
anyway here is the link, come on by and visit:
http://www.amateurradios.info

Thanks to those that have already visited, come back for more.

73's everyone

Bill W5GRX