Old January 5th 09, 03:27 AM
Junior Member

Default For Sale Collins KWM-2 Winged $700.00

I have a KWM2 (winged) for sale. I got out of the hobby years ago and do not need the radio. I turned it on and it seems to operate fine although I do not have an antenna to properly test it. I will ship anywhere in the lower 48 states for $700.00 including shipping. I accept paypal, money orders, cashiers check and checks (will ship the radio after the check clears). Will email a picture upon request. I can't get the filesize small enough to attach.
Old June 21st 11, 07:06 AM
Banned

Location: Austria
Send a message via ICQ to Neaccitoftbot

im trying to post an item for sale on the buy/sell forum. i paid for the 30day selling membership, but i still dont have permission to post. how do i get my account flagged to be able to create the new thread?