Old April 17th 05, 12:08 AM
N9OGL

What does this mean? Is k4yz calling toady or is k4yz accusing toady of

calling him? He said that we said that somebody said that there is a
definite possibility of an absolute maybe!

it's real simple someone is on my blog claiming to be k4yz, the message
was from a fake k4yz address to me.
todd n9ogl

Old April 17th 05, 04:11 AM
K4YZ

KC8GXW wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
NEW FROM N9OGL BLOG

THIS WAS A POST BY SOMEONE CLAIMING TO BE K4YZ

k4yz says

And another thing.

Stop making hang up phone calls to my house. We know that it is you

and
we have already told the police about what we suspect.

What does this mean? Is k4yz calling toady or is k4yz accusing toady

of
calling him? He said that we said that somebody said that there is a
definite possibility of an absolute maybe!

Therein lies MY dilemma.

It's bad enough that Todd has grammar and spelling issues, but his
organization and lack of attributes makes it even worse.

And that with intoxication on substances unknown, and it's really
a challenge to know WHO he was talking to, what he was saying, or what
he what he was trying to accomplish.

To his credit this time, I THINK he was trying to show that
someone was parroting my screen name and he was being up front about
it...But I am not sure...

Of course if he REALLY wanted to be "stand-up", knowing those
posts are bogus, he'd remove them. He know's the difference between my
posts and others. I'd cetainly remove posts to any "blog" I had that I
knew weren't his...But that's just me...

73

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 17th 05, 04:31 AM
N9OGL

It's real easy steve, go to the top of the tread and click the link
that says show tree and from there you can see which message is
directed to who. I know with little mental capacity you have it would
be hard for to click that link and show the message tree.

Todd N9OGL

Old April 17th 05, 05:11 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
It's real easy steve, go to the top of the tread and click the link
that says show tree and from there you can see which message is
directed to who. I know with little mental capacity you have it would
be hard for to click that link and show the message tree.

"...top of the tread..."...???

No, Todd, the "tree" has nothing to do with it. And the "tree"
does not show who a message is directed "TO", only "FROM".

What DOES have anything to do with my comments is YOUR failure to
use proper attributes WITHIN THE TEXT of your messages.

For example, in THIS message the very first line is "N9OGL
wrote:". No one has any doubt that I am quoting and responding to YOU.

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 17th 05, 05:52 AM
KC8GXW

N9OGL wrote:
NEW FROM N9OGL BLOG

THIS WAS A POST BY SOMEONE CLAIMING TO BE K4YZ

k4yz says

And another thing.

Stop making hang up phone calls to my house. We know that it is you and
we have already told the police about what we suspect.

This is the confusing post by you. There is no "tree", this was all
written by you toady. I can't tell if you are saying that K4YZ is
telling you to stop calling or you are telling him to stop calling? You
didn't put any "quotes" anywhere. By the way your other post have been
and your 20 or 30 replies here and you starting this thread in the
middle of another thread, well toady to put it in a language that only
you can understand You Fat BAST*** C*** S***** MFER #*##*!@#$ GET BACK
ON THE C***S****** MEDS YOU F***** AS***** MFER!
There is no way to know where you start or stop or what the hell you are
saying or even trying to say, even though it doesn't matter what you say
as most of it is lies anyway!

Old April 17th 05, 05:53 AM
N9OGL

bull here's the tree for this thread.

k4yz makes threats on n9ogl's blog
1 Apr 12
2 K4YZ Apr 12
3 N9OGL Apr 13
4 K4YZ Apr 13
5 N9OGL Apr 13
6 K4YZ Apr 13
7 KC8GXW Apr 13
8 Mr. Obvious Apr 13
9 K4YZ Apr 13
10 bb Apr 13
11 KC8GXW Apr 13
12 Dave Heil Apr 13
13 I Am Not Roger Apr 13
14 KC8GXW Apr 13
15 Michael A. Terrell Apr 13
16 N9OGL Apr 15
17 K4YZ Apr 15
18 N9OGL Apr 15
19 K4YZ Apr 15
20 N9OGL Apr 15
21 Lloyd 02 Apr 15
22 N9OGL Apr 16
23 Lloyd 02 Apr 16
24 K4YZ Apr 16
25 Cmd Buzz Corey Apr 16
26 N9OGL Apr 15
27 N9OGL Apr 15
28 N9OGL Apr 15
29 N9OGL Apr 15
30 N9OGL Apr 15
31 N9OGL Apr 15
32 N9OGL Apr 15
33 N9OGL Apr 15
34 Leland C Scott Apr 16
35 N9OGL Apr 15
36 N9OGL Apr 15
37 N9OGL Apr 15
38 N9OGL Apr 15
39 N9OGL Apr 15
40 N9OGL Apr 15
41 N9OGL Apr 15
42 Lloyd 02 Apr 15
43 N9OGL Apr 15
44 N9OGL Apr 15
45 N9OGL Apr 15
46 Lloyd Apr 16
47 K4YZ Apr 16
48 N9OGL Apr 15
49 N9OGL Apr 15
50 KC8GXW Apr 16
51 N9OGL Apr 16
52 N9OGL Apr 16
53 K4YZ Apr 16
54 N9OGL Apr 16
55 K4YZ Apr 16

and I'm not going to cut and past all that crap.

Todd N9OGL

Old April 17th 05, 05:58 AM
N9OGL

KC8GXW,

If you are google go to the top of the thread and click view as tree
which is a link and it will show the message tree.
Todd N9OGL

Old April 17th 05, 09:24 AM
Lloydie

"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...
KC8GXW,

If you are google go to the top of the thread and click view as tree
which is a link and it will show the message tree.
Todd N9OGL

Let me get this straight.
Todd says, "if you are google" go to the top.

Toddie...get it right. Use a spell check. Failing that, it may behoove you
to simply shut up.

Your spelling, or lack thereof, is already legend, and your inability to
post cohesive sentences is painfully apparent.

You really should grow up, Todd. Your airheaded comments, poor spelling, and
otherwise disjointed meanderings are becoming the laughing stock of the news
groups.
You should:

1. Grow up
2. Learn to spell, or at least use a spell checker.
3. Shut up.
4. Did I mention the spell checker?

Sorry, Todd, but you just aren't making it.

Old April 17th 05, 09:44 AM
N9OGL

spell check this....eat **** and die!!!

k4yz makes threats on n9ogl's blog [email protected] General 70 April 17th 05 08:28 PM
I've Reconsidered My Position On N9OGL's Blog K4YZ Policy 8 April 11th 05 09:24 AM
From N9OGL'S BLOG N9OGL Policy 20 March 30th 05 04:47 AM
VEC rates to increase Mike Coslo Policy 125 February 22nd 05 02:04 AM