Old January 21st 04, 03:58 AM
Robert

Default BiQuad Design Specifications for Microwave?

I'm looking for design data on the biquad feed. I haven't found it in
any of the design books I have. The closest thing I found is the
dipole reflector. What frequency range is this design good through?
Is there a software package that will modem a biquad? I have found a
couple of websites that have instructions for building them but not
really any design data.

Thanks
Rob
AG4WR