Old December 24th 03, 03:59 PM
Scott

Default Heathkit Warrior Mod for transceiver

Hello All,

I have recently acquired a Heathkit Warrior HA-10 Linear Amplifier. This is
my first Amplifier. From what I can tell, it is all original-no mods done.
I have a HW-101 transceiver that I would like to drive the amp. with. Could
someone who has a Warrior that they have modified to include relay for a
transceiver please offer some advice? I could really use some guidance as
to what type of relay(s) used, part number and where to purchase. I don't
want to install something that is going to be a weak link (impedance bump,
arching etc.)

Thanks for the help!

73,
Scott KC9AWN