Old July 1st 04, 05:38 AM
Andy in NJ

Default FS: Dualband 2m/70cm yagi and 6m yagi

I have for sale the following antennas. This is for PICK UP ONLY from
Beachwood, NJ.

Cushcraft A27010S 10dB Dual Band Yagi. 5 elements on each.
Check out http://www.cushcraft.com/amateur/details.asp?catid=182 for details
on this antenna.

MFJ-1762 6m 3 element yagi.
Details: http://www.mfjenterprises.com/produc...rodid=MFJ-1762

The MFJ is about 2 - 3 years old and the Cushcraft is about 1 - 2 years old.
Both are in working order and currently assembled. They were taken down when
I had my roof redone and I don't feel like putting them back up.

BEST OFFER. I also have a tripod, a couple of masts and a TV antenna rotator
from Radio Shack that I've used to rotate these antennas.

--
73! de Andy KC2SSB
http://shorecogs.tripod.com

Yagi, OWA and Wideband Yagi etc etc Richard Antenna 4 June 14th 04 01:48 PM
Call for a *practical* design for a 5 or 6 element wideband yagi using a hertz dipole as DE Richard Antenna 7 June 11th 04 02:58 PM
Quad vs Yagi (or log) Thierry Antenna 23 February 18th 04 09:38 PM
Remodelling commercial VHF yagi beams. Richard Antenna 2 February 14th 04 04:55 PM
Compact Yagi Design for VHF????????????????????????? Dr. Slick Antenna 7 February 9th 04 01:40 AM