Old November 30th 04, 05:47 PM
chipmunk on rice

Default k1man gone from 14.275 ??

He seems to be off the air today!

14.275 has not seen his crappy RF all morning long.

Does this mean he's finally been "relieved of
his duties" by the FCC ? (..or via the local nuthouse too?)

We can hope so!

Anyone up in ME or the Northeast got any news on this?

If he was finally shut down it's great news!

Just think of it, right now as you r read this, ole RG 'Brother' Stair
the loony SW religious broadcaster is having his court trial
in SC for numerous charges of underage buggery, fraud, theft
and unlawful burying of a dead man on his church property....

Now if K1MAN is gone, and RGS is found guilty later
this week, or the next, it will be TRUE REASONS to
celebrate and bust the hymen on a magnum-sized
bottle of Champagne!

(note: The boy-broadcaster has been known in the past
to shut down his operations for a day or two then come
back on the air all over again, so he may have gone back
into his manhole and snapped down the round cover for
awhile to ostensibly play silly games with the listeners....)
Old November 30th 04, 06:41 PM
Chuck O'Neal

Don't get your hopes up...he has a terrible record of reliable operation and
something probably just crapped out again....maybe the Shady O'Rack timers
bit the dust, or the el cheapo cassette deck crapped out, or the rig fell
through the floor of that decrepid condemned structure he calls a
shack....he probably doesn't know it's off the air yet....seeing as how
there is never a control op up there...

Just a few thoughts....any other guesses?

Chuck...K1KW

Old November 30th 04, 07:23 PM
Glenn Baxter

Yes, my radio shack timers crapped out on me again. I will be there later
today to fix the timers.

K1MAN

Old November 30th 04, 08:34 PM
KØHB

"chipmunk on rice" wrote
..

Does this mean he's finally been "relieved of
his duties" by the FCC ? (..or via the local nuthouse too?)

He's not gone. He stroked up his QRM machine on top of a QSO between me, W4NTI,
and several others at 2027Z this afternoon.

73, de Hans, K0HB

Old November 30th 04, 11:42 PM
Glenn Baxter

If you're a Dr then I'm God, moron!

K1MAN

"Psychiatrist to Hams" wrote in message

"Glenn Baxter" wrote in message
Yes, my radio shack timers crapped out on me again. I will be there

later
today to fix the timers.

K1MAN

Baxter does not post from a Comcast account in the
Philadelphia area. However, this does tell me you admire Baxter.
Afterall, remember, imitation is the greatest form of flattery.

Dr Ham

Old December 1st 04, 02:52 PM
Dave Bushong

"Psychiatrist to Hams" wrote in message

"Chuck O'Neal" wrote in message
Don't get your hopes up...he has a terrible record of reliable operation
and
something probably just crapped out again....maybe the Shady O'Rack
timers
bit the dust, or the el cheapo cassette deck crapped out, or the rig fell
through the floor of that decrepid condemned structure he calls a
shack....he probably doesn't know it's off the air yet....seeing as how
there is never a control op up there...

Just a few thoughts....any other guesses?

Chuck...K1KW

k1man owns you. Get help soon.

Dr Ham

K1MAN is our hero!

Old December 1st 04, 09:58 PM
Dave Bushong

Someone wishing she was Dave Bushong wrote:
My wife gave me the clap.

You probably did **** my ex-wife. So did everyone else in the world.
But no one ever impersonated me, until now.

So, what part of me do you want to be?

Kalamazoo Cuckoo' ND8V GLENN B General 0 October 19th 04 03:15 AM
K1MAN EDITORIALS -- WD4AWO (Dumbo Bobbie) KB1EVE aka WA1BHV (Summers Eve) When will the 500 lbs Michael Moore look alike ND8V (November Dumbass 8 Vomit) chime in??? Mr Ham Radio General 0 October 17th 04 12:48 PM
Once upon a time in America there came to be a giant of an organization called the American Radio Relay League (ARRL). KC8QJP General 3 October 11th 04 10:44 AM
Late Breaking News - NTI Supports K1MAN by secretly donating money to the AARA Mr Ham Radio General 0 October 9th 04 08:07 PM