Old August 28th 06, 06:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default "meltdown in progress"..."is amy fireproof"...The Actions Of A "Man" With Three College Degrees?

Nope

Just three degrees of sanity left, and those by not much either.

Morkie, you're ill.

Stop making threats of battery by arson.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 28th 06, 10:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
On 28 Aug 2006 12:52:08 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:
wrote:
On 28 Aug 2006 10:08:09 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

Nope

Just three degrees of sanity left, and those by not much either.

Morkie, you're ill.
is amy firoof

Stop making threats of battery by arson.

is amy fireproof?

every time you lie tht is what you get till I get tired of it or you
follow the driection given as note of explantion

OK.

So where are the lies?

stoping claiming my wife is male

Prove me wrong.

stop calling me a child molestor

Stopo making advances at minors.

stop acussing me of welfare fraud

Stop accepting welfare.

stop using libelous accusations against others to harrass them

What libelous accusation?

apologize for calling my DAD a rapist

You're here, aren't you?

apologize for lying about the non existance of the 47th my old unit

Since you were never in the Army, no apology is due.

apologize for lying about the non existance of the 214 fa of which it
was part

YadaYadaYada....

since steve will no doubt try to ja this message it will be repated a
few time t insure it get through

The message got through, Morkie...

"Mark C. Morgan is mentally ill."

repated yet again but I add to that you need to stop lying and by
claiming I have threatened your wife

You have.

I jokingly suggest YOU threaten her safety by lying so much

Since I don't, I haven't.

If I was standing in the street with a possible molotov youd might
have apoint but instaed you are just lying some more

And there's MORE implicit threats!

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 28th 06, 11:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default More Morkie Mularkie

wrote:
"is Amy Fireproof?" means Steve has just lied

The truth is that Mark C. Morgan just uttered an implict threat of
battery by arson.

obviously that means very
little else is worth ntoing and as should be obvious very little else
will get done by steve will

The truth is that Mark C. Morgan has just stated that he intends
to render the RRA newsgroups unusable until he get's his ego salved.

Selfish brat that he is, this should come as no surprise to
anyone.

all he has to do is STOP lying

The truth is that Mark C. Morgan is the one with "truth" issues,
and that he has yet to prove anyone else "guilty" of lying. Morkie
admits to, yea even brags about lying.

stoping claiming my wife is male

The truth is that Mark C. Morgan is an admitted sexual pervert,
that he is gay, and there is, so far, no evidence that he's invoved in
a legitimate heterosexual relationship.

The truth is Mark C. Morgan has it within his IMMEDIATE power to
correct this if it's untrue, but it's obvious that is't NOT untrue.

stop calling me a child molestor

The truth is that Mark C. Morgan was under investigation for
inappropriate acts with a minor. This was not my doings. However I am
not the one who keeps bringing this up...Mark C. Morgan is... So the
question begs to be asked..."What is Mark C. Morgan afraid of if the
accusations are false...?!?!"

stop acussing me of welfare fraud

The truth is that Mark C. Morgan accepts welfare services
all-the-while bragging about his $200K-a-year home business.

THAT is welfare fraud.

stop using libelous accusations against others to harrass them

The truth is that these are the very same acts that Mark C. Morgan
is perpetuating in the very post I am responding to.

apologize for calling my DAD a rapist

The truth is that Mark C. Morgan has acknowledged the fact that
there was some felonious sexual acts in his conception.

Mark C. Morgan should have kept his mouth closed.

apologize for lying about the non existance of the 47th my old unit

The truth is that Mark C. Morgan (at least the Mark C. Morgan who
holds Amateur Radio call KB9RQZ...there are two LEGITIMATE soldiers
named Mark C. Morgan) was never in the Untied States Army...Or anyone
else's Army as far as I can tell.

apologize for lying about the non existance of the 214 fa of which it
was part

The truth is that this was an error already acknowledged. Mark C.
Morgan is not due an "apology" for this error.

since steve will no doubt try to ja this message it will be repated a
few time t insure it get through

The truth is that Mark C Morgan has gotten his message through
loud-and-clear...That he's mentally ill and in need of help.

Again.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 28th 06, 11:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default with the way steve lies he's better start buying Amy nomex clothing

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
"is Amy Fireproof?" means Steve has just lied

The truth is

unknown to you