Old August 24th 03, 02:40 AM
G.Beat

Default Parts needed for TET HB33SP antenna

"Que" wrote in message
I am looking for replacement parts for my TET HB33SP triband antenna. I

need
the element to boom brackets, the element to boom insulators and some

metric
U bolts. Can anyone tell me where I can obtain thers?

Dave

Dave -

You may wish to look at DX Engineering
http://www.dxengineering.com/

gb

Old October 24th 10, 12:35 PM
Junior Member

I have all the parts to the hp33bsp antenna for which you are looking. You can contact me at --

Joe
Old August 16th 12, 07:32 PM
Junior Member

Dave,

Please, contact with:

Mark Rawlings VK6MOA
TET-Emtron
80 Stock Road,
HERNE HILL.
W.A. 6056
www.tet-emtron.com

For 2 times I have buyed TET Antenna parts, like you are looking

73

Carlos - CE3DNP