Old August 7th 03, 06:16 PM
Skipp has Kenwood stuff

Default fs: Kenwood kpt50 repeater radio programmer

Kenwood kpt-50 repeater and radio programming unit

Hello there,

I've got one Kenwood kpt50 repeater / radio programmer unit for sale. The
kpt50 works as a stand alone unit (has a keypad and a display) or with
your pc and associated software via a standard rs-232 serial comm port.

This unit programs the Kenwood TK and TKR-720 / TKR-820 series repeater,
base and mobile radios. It will also do (some of the) other similar
Kenwood models.

This unit is probably my last one for sale. I sold them on Ebay earlier
this year for various amounts up to $239 each. This is an original
kenwood unit and yes I'm an Authorized Kenwood Two-Way Radio Dealer -
Service Center and would be happy to supply any two-way radio - parts
needs you might have. Drop me a note if you have any Kenwood Two-Way
question.

This is a previously used unit, started life as my personal kpt50, lent it
to "a friend" who had it over a year to program one "quick repeater job".
Got it back just a short time ago. I will put a full new equipment
warranty on it and provide copies of all the proper programming
information. I had to use my last inventory unit in place of this unit
while it went on vacation with my friend. Now it's back and I have one
unit extra.

I used to program the tkr-820 (and 720) repeaters by hand using this type
unit, but forget that... this unit has the normal rs-232 pc port access
which allows you to do everything on your related laptop and save the data
in regular archive files. Much nicer... I'll include a regular copy of
the pc software with the unit, not bad.

Now the price, set below actual Dealer cost at $165 plus actual shipping,
figure maybe $5 for USPS Priority Mail.

OK, that's about it. Drop me an Email if your are interested. If no one
responds within a week or two, I'll toss it up on Ebay. Don't be confused
by the "clone units" often listed on Ebay. Some of the associated
programming units don't work on all the models. I know because I bought
one myself before I became a Kenwood Dealer some years ago.

This is an original Kenwood made KPT-50 programmer.

That's about it, remove the NOSPAMPLEASE from my email address if you want
to drop me a related message. My ebay ID is over 700 actual... all
positive feedback so I hopefully must be doing something right.

Thank you for reading this post.

cheers
skipp

Remove the NOSPAMPLEASE else I'll never receive your message.

Old June 11th 06, 02:23 AM
Junior Member

[I would be willing to pay $140.00dollars for your kenwood kpt-50 programer thank you Jerome
=Skipp has Kenwood stuff] Kenwood kpt-50 repeater and radio proThis unit programs the Kenwood TK and TKR-720 / TKR-820 series repeater,
[...]

Thank you for reading this post.i WOULD BE WILLING TO PAY $140.00 DOLLARS FOR YOUR KENWOOD KPT-50 PROGRAMER.
skipp

i WOULD BE WILLING TO PAY $140.00 DOLLARS FOR KENWOULD KPT50 PROGRAMER.i WOULD BE WILLING TO PAY $140.00 DOLLARS FOR YOUR KENWOOD PROGRAMER. YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT
THANK YOU JEROME
Remove the NOSPAMPLEASE else I'll never receive your message.[/quote]
Old June 16th 06, 04:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Skipp is back

Man, the below is an old post... anyway the used kpt-50 programmer
is long gone/sold. I bought up a number of the last units Kenwood
had at the time and have been slowly selling them off. The Epcom
price for the kpt-50 is about $330 at last glance, I was selling
them for about $245 list and applying various discounts to get the
end price just about or just under $200... say about $195 per
unit. The mentioned price is for a new (not used) programmer with
the matching (and really handy) kpg software for use with a PC. Using
the matching software with a pc is really the only way to go. You
can save and retrive both base station and repeater station files,
which include the frequencies and ctcss (PL) - dcs (DPL) codes to
your computer hard drive (archived).

Anyway, I'm still around and still a full line Kenwood Dealer. Please
feel free to email me if you have any questions. Find me using the web
page url just below.

cheers,
skipp
www.radiowrench.com

:
: i WOULD BE WILLING TO PAY $140.00 DOLLARS FOR KENWOULD KPT50
: PROGRAMER.i WOULD BE WILLING TO PAY $140.00 DOLLARS FOR YOUR KENWOOD
: PROGRAMER. YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT
THANK YOU JEROME
: Remove the NOSPAMPLEASE else I'll never receive your message.

: --
: gl4871