Old May 3rd 12, 05:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default How Can we Prove There is a God?

El lunes, 30 de abril de 2012 06:00:25 UTC+2, abd allah escribió:

After reflecting on all of the above, how could we look to the
universe above us through a telescope or observe the cells in a
microscope and then think all of this came about as a result of a "big
bang" or some "accident"?

After reflecting on all of the above, how could we look to the universe above us through a telescope or observe the cells in a microscope and then think all of this came about as a result of a "god"? So, what you say for the "big bang" you can say for "god" also.

The big difference between "big bang" approach and "god" approach is that "big bang" people leave us free and "god" people tries to limit this. So I go for "big bang".

Wim
Old May 4th 12, 04:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

It's the GOD Particle, man, the GOD Particle. I done Proved GOD does exist. What more do you want?

Art - prove it or go away tom Antenna 7 September 6th 09 01:17 AM
Markie writes again to prove he's right [email protected] CB 16 May 18th 06 07:49 PM
prove your assertion [email protected] Policy 0 January 30th 06 06:13 PM
prove your asertion an old friend Policy 0 January 20th 06 10:52 PM