Old November 25th 04, 03:05 PM
KC1AT

Default need parts Wilson Rotor WR-500

I got an old Wilson rotor with the position pot gone. Lightning hit...
Its a 500 ohm almost 360 degree sweep pot...wirewound about an 1 1/4
in diameter...anybody got an idea where i can get something that can
work...i can cob it in if its close

thanks

Don KC1AT
Old September 11th 08, 11:36 AM
Junior Member

Don - I am trying to get my old WR-500 Rotor working again [ not sure how old your post is but my rotor will not make the meter work although it still rotates correctly. I believe the position pot is burnt out too.....did you ever find a source for replacement parts for the WR-500 ? I look forward to hearing from you. Eddie KF4LIU

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC1AT View Post

Old March 30th 10, 05:54 PM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridafeeger View Post
Don - I am trying to get my old WR-500 Rotor working again [ not sure how old your post is but my rotor will not make the meter work although it still rotates correctly. I believe the position pot is burnt out too.....did you ever find a source for replacement parts for the WR-500 ? I look forward to hearing from you. Eddie KF4LIU
I also need this potentiameter ..and a rotor plug for the rotor side of the cable Pat n2wc
Old May 14th 10, 08:12 AM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by patq View Post
I also need this potentiameter ..and a rotor plug for the rotor side of the cable Pat n2wc
I have a source for the rotor control plug that goes in the rotor.(8pin round screw on )..and I have the pin out for the plug ...have the schematic as well ...still could use the potentiameter for
Old May 14th 10, 08:15 AM
Junior Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by patq View Post
I have a source for the rotor control plug that goes in the rotor.(8pin round screw on )..and I have the pin out for the plug ...have the schematic as well ...still could use the potentiameter for
mail me for info

Old May 14th 10, 08:16 AM
Junior Member

Old July 2nd 12, 02:49 AM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by patq View Post
I have a source for the rotor control plug that goes in the rotor.(8pin round screw on )..and I have the pin out for the plug ...have the schematic as well ...still could use the potentiameter for
I also need the female plug for the rotor cable. Would you please email the information for the source to me? Thanks very, very much.
Old July 2nd 12, 04:45 AM
Junior Member

Location: Sugar Land,TX ex Minnesota
Question

MFJ COULD be the source for that pot

see link for picture of pot

http://www.hayseed.net/~jpk5lad/Roto...r%20Repair.htm

Quote:
Originally Posted by wfjordan View Post
Old July 2nd 12, 04:55 AM
Junior Member

Location: Sugar Land,TX ex Minnesota

Was this rotator made by Wilson Electronics???

if so; then ask them about any support or parts they may have

You may be so lucky that this was just a repackaged rotator made by some one else

http://www.wilsonelectronics.com/

AC0TX