Old October 15th 06, 02:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

Default FS : Alpha Delta DX-SWL Sloper antenna and 75' coax

Alpha Delta DX-SWL Sloper antenna including
75 feet of coax with connectors for sale.

These items were purchased BRAND NEW in anticipation
of an install outside my home that never transpired.

These items are BRAND NEW still in the carton as shipped
from Universal.

$100.00 shipped to lower 48 via UPS ground, insured.
(Includes brand new antenna AND 75 feet brand new coax).
NO TRADES

I accept PAYPAL (preferred), US Postal money order, or personal check.
(Personal check will delay shipping until it clears).

eBay feedback under OFFDAN

E-mail only, please if interested or if you have questions.

Dan

Old October 19th 06, 07:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Oct 17, 11:16 pm, Dan Conti wrote:
I will reduce the price to $80.00 shipped, then it's off to eBay...

Alpha Delta DX-SWL Sloper antenna including
75 feet of coax with connectors for sale.

These items were purchased BRAND NEW in anticipation
of an install outside my home that never transpired.

These items are BRAND NEW still in the carton as shipped
from Universal.

$100.00 shipped to lower 48 via UPS ground, insured.
(Includes brand new antenna AND 75 feet brand new coax).
NO TRADES

I accept PAYPAL (preferred), US Postal money order, or personal check.
(Personal check will delay shipping until it clears).

eBay feedback under OFFDAN

E-mail only, please if interested or if you have questions.

Dan- Hide quoted text -- Show quoted text -

DC,

Nice Price and a Good Shortwave Listening (SWL) Antennna.

Alpha Delta DX-SWL Sloper Antenna
http://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/sw_ant/0799.html
Frequency {SW Band} Coverage :
Medium Wave {AM-BCB} - 500 kHz - 1.6 MHz
120 Meters - 2.3-2.5 MHz
90 Meters - 3.2-3.5 MHz
60 Meters - 4.7-5.0 MHz
49 Meters - 5.9-6.2 MHz
41 Meters - 7.1-7.3 MHz
31 Meters - 9.5-9.9 MHz
25 Meters - 11.6-12 MHz
21 Meters - 13.6-13.8 MHz
19 Meters - 15.1-15.6 MHz
16 Meters - 17.5-17.9 MHz
13 Meters - 21.4-21.8 MHz

Alpha Delta DX-SWL Sloper Antenna has an overall length
of 60 Feet (the Slope Wire) with one elevated support of
25 Feet (7.6 meters) or higher.

Alpha Delta DX-SWL Sloper Antenna
http://www.universal-radio.com/catal...nt/0799om.html
DX-SWL INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS