Old November 20th 04, 03:46 AM
Jimmy Mac

Default Regency HR-220 Crystal information?

Hello all, I am wondering if any of you could shine some light on the
formula the Regency HR-220 uses to determine the frequency of the RX
crystals?

A fellow ham gave me a Regency 220 Xtal rig and I have a few hundred
crystals but I do not have any documentation on this rig. Any assistance
would be greatly appreciated!

TIA.

Jim.. kb6zop
IRLP 3129
EchoIRLP 214691

Old November 20th 04, 04:53 PM
rocketeer1950

Jimmy Mac wrote:
Hello all, I am wondering if any of you could shine some light on the
formula the Regency HR-220 uses to determine the frequency of the RX
crystals?

A fellow ham gave me a Regency 220 Xtal rig and I have a few hundred
crystals but I do not have any documentation on this rig. Any assistance
would be greatly appreciated!

TIA.

Jim.. kb6zop
IRLP 3129
EchoIRLP 214691

Check with International Crystal Company, they have all crystal
information on just about any radio that uses a crystal.
http://www.icmfg.com/

rock'tr