Old August 23rd 12, 05:13 PM posted to or.politics,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Liberals Upset that Gambia Will execute people on Death Row

So What? People die.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2012/08/23/gambia-death-row-mass-execution.html
Old August 23rd 12, 05:34 PM posted to or.politics,rec.radio.shortwave

-
Free Software - Baxter Codeworks www.baxcode.com

"Saul" -of-YHWH wrote in message
So What? People die.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2012/08/23/gambia-death-row-mass-execution.html

'Course you'll sing a different song when they come for you.

Old August 23rd 12, 06:10 PM posted to or.politics,rec.radio.shortwave

On 8/23/2012 9:34 AM, Baxter wrote:
-
Free Software - Baxter Codeworks www.baxcode.com

"Saul" -of-YHWH wrote in message
So What? People die.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2012/08/23/gambia-death-row-mass-execution.html

'Course you'll sing a different song when they come for you.

Yes, Well if I ever murder someone I won't cry when they throw me in
jail and later execute me. Of course, a jackass like you would cry, "I'm
a mental case. Let me go."

Old August 23rd 12, 06:50 PM posted to or.politics,rec.radio.shortwave

-
Free Software - Baxter Codeworks www.baxcode.com

"Saul" -of-YHWH wrote in message
On 8/23/2012 9:34 AM, Baxter wrote:
"Saul" -of-YHWH wrote in message
So What? People die.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2012/08/23/gambia-death-row-mass-execution.html

'Course you'll sing a different song when they come for you.

Yes, Well if I ever murder someone I won't cry when they throw me in jail
and later execute me. Of course, a jackass like you would cry, "I'm a
mental case. Let me go."

You think the courts always get things right?

Old August 23rd 12, 08:40 PM posted to or.politics,rec.radio.shortwave

On 8/23/2012 10:13 AM, Saul wrote:
So What? People die.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2012/08/23/gambia-death-row-mass-execution.html

Death sentences are issued in Gambia for a variety of crimes, including murder and treason. Critics argue that the latter is often misused to quell dissent and that, under international standards, the death penalty cannot be imposed for activities of a political nature.

"Unfair trials are commonplace in the country, where death sentences are known to be used as a tool against the political opposition and international standards on fair trials are not respected”, said Gaughran.

Old August 23rd 12, 08:41 PM posted to or.politics,rec.radio.shortwave

-

**** off baxturd, the only place that matters to you pinko Libs is Somalia.
Old August 23rd 12, 08:51 PM posted to or.politics,rec.radio.shortwave

-

-of-YHWH wrote in message
So What? People die.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2012/08/23/gambia-death-row-mass-execution.html

'Course you'll sing a different song when they come for you.

Yes, Well if I ever murder someone I won't cry when they throw me in jail
and later execute me. Of course, a jackass like you would cry, "I'm a
mental case. Let me go."

You think the courts always get things right?

You think every plane that takes off lands?

Grow some real world perspective, you nutless marxist earwig.