Old August 1st 07, 02:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Stadtmiller RIP?

Noticing that Shortwave in America is almost exclusively Pastor Peters
and Brother Stair, I had entertained myself for years by listening to
John Stadtmiller's shows. I now see that in their place, Brother Stair
can now be heard. Oh the humanity of it all!

I phoned Republican Broadcasting Network and discovered that their 1-800
number was not accepting calls. No matter, I footed the bill and phoned
the regular number. I was told that John is currently reviewing what
shows he wants to keep, and she, the person that I spoke with, said that
she believes that the station was broadcasting something else in their
stead.

Perhaps all is not well at RBN? I told the woman, quite seriously, that I
have no intent on listening to the show over the internet, as she
suggested. I feared that John may go this way, I have no need to listen
to one of a million podcasts on political matters. His shortwave shows
made the difference.

I see that, with John's criticisms of Israel, that the station had
relegated him to a transmission pattern virtually aimed at the North
Pole, and they reserved their better stations for incessant repetitions
of Pastor Peter. Ahhhh! I'm going insane with the Christian stuff on
shortwave. They're either espousing hatred of Catholics or practically
reverberating with enthusiasm about Israel, calling for more of our young
men and women to die in the Middle East, apparently for God's calling. I
also noticed that "The Right Perspective" was welcomed onto 3.215 Mhz, I
would guess especially since the entire show consists of conveying their
hatred of Islamics. Nice touch for 3.215, nice Christian touch.

Other then WBCQ, is their any sectarian stations in America? Did John
abandon shortwave due to lack of finances or a mistaken belief that he
can do all the shows on the internet?
Old August 2nd 07, 07:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tue, 31 Jul 2007 20:46:10 -0500, "Dr. Artaud"
wrote:

Other then WBCQ, is their any sectarian stations in America? Did John
abandon shortwave due to lack of finances or a mistaken belief that he
can do all the shows on the internet?

He has money problems due to his bad attitude with people.
Old August 2nd 07, 08:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

wrote:

Other then WBCQ, is their any sectarian stations in America? Did John
abandon shortwave due to lack of finances or a mistaken belief that he
can do all the shows on the internet?

He has money problems due to his bad attitude with people.

John Stadtmiller hosts the "National Intel Report"
on the "Republic Broadcasting Network" ~ RHF
http://www.zephnet.com/?select=guests&guest_id=24

Republic Broadcasting Network (RBN)
http://republicbroadcasting.org/index.php?cmd=programs
http://republicbroadcasting.org/index.php?cmd=schedule

"National Intel Report" hosted by John Stadtmiller
http://www.raven1.net/swlist.txt
use to be on the Shortwave Radio back in 2002.

Question -Why- the RIP ?
Old August 2nd 07, 03:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message ...

He has money problems due to his bad attitude with people.

"Alex's story, which he recounted on Jack Blood's radio show on January 11,
2007; "I was at this guy's house (Stadtmiller's), and I'm sitting there
doing a radio show with him, and all of a sudden I look up and he's pointing
a Walter PPK handgun at me, and he has this maniacal look of pleasure, and I
jumped up and said 'you'd better put that down - you've got a problem and
I'm not going to be around you anymore'. And so I just went away.""

This, and more, can be found at:

http://www.revereradio.net/e107/news.php?day.20070128

Frank Dresser

Old August 2nd 07, 10:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote in
oups.com:

This is the "Shortwave" newsgroup, not the "listen live on the internet"
newsgroup or the "listen to the podcast" newsgroup.

Having listened virtually every day to the line-up of shows on the
Shortwave, and realizing that just this week, the line-up of shows are
missing, and calling the station's 1-800 number and discovering it non-
operative, I phoned the station's regular number. It was admitted that
RBN is not on the air, as John was trying to determine which shows to
keep. My point is that 24 hours per day of Brother Stair (whose shows
seemingly were being played in place of the RBN shows), and of Pastor
Peter on frequencies better suited to the needs of RBN, the Christian
stuff is being overplayed, to the extreme.

Regards,

Dr. Artaud

John Stadtmiller hosts the "National Intel Report"
on the "Republic Broadcasting Network" ~ RHF
http://www.zephnet.com/?select=guests&guest_id=24

Republic Broadcasting Network (RBN)
http://republicbroadcasting.org/index.php?cmd=programs
http://republicbroadcasting.org/index.php?cmd=schedule

"National Intel Report" hosted by John Stadtmiller
http://www.raven1.net/swlist.txt
use to be on the Shortwave Radio back in 2002.

Question -Why- the RIP ?
.
.
. .