Old April 20th 15, 06:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.dx

Default [N0UN] Ham Radio Entertainment & TX5P

N0UN's Ham Radio Blog

Ham Radio Entertainment & TX5P

http://n0un.net/ham-radio-entertainment-tx5p/

Every once in awhile something so strange happens it makes you sit back and
laugh.Â* Here's the preface.Â* I was tuning around looking on the published
frequencies for TX5P (Clipperton) when I dropped by 14.270 and heard a
station broadcasting nothing but hash. A lot of hash. I could hear a voice
in there, but I didn't have any idea who or what the problem was.Â* I will
say I sure am glad I stuck with the op for over 15 minutes until we figured
a way through the problem though!Â* Too damn bad I didn't notice my
recording ended just as I found out who I was helping, and worse yet it
ended just as we really started to get the radio dialed in, ugh!
Alain finally got it ironed out, I got him in my log and he's a happy Ham
enjoying a DX pileup (mind you, now with perfect audio) as I write.
Here's some Ham Radio entertainment for ya'!Â* Sit back, have a laugh on me.
N0UN working TX5P 20M SSB
document.createElement('audio');
http://n0un.net/wp-content/uploads/2...5P-20M-SSB.mp3

Previous TX5P Post Here