Old August 19th 15, 10:04 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Default Uniden Bearcat 210Xlt

We have the same scanner. However our problem isn't a manual. Its how to get it programmed.
Old September 9th 15, 04:55 AM
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
We have the same scanner. However our problem isn't a manual. Its how to get it programmed.
Most Bearcat scanners, you first put it in VFO mode and then you tune to the frequency you desire and then you hit the save button and assign it a channel number.

Or you can press the Enter button and program the frequency directly to the VFO by entering it with the key pad and then pressing save and assigning it a channel number.

So simple my 5 year old daughter could do it!
No Kings, no queens, no jacks, no long talking washer women...