Old September 1st 07, 09:59 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default 20M opening

Hey, Woger. I just finished a brief QSO on 14.335 USB at 0245. I ran only 25
watts to do so. I spoke quite clearly with a Ham in Florida for a period of
ten minutes.

Perhaps you should now chime in, Extra Roger, and tell me that this QSO is
not possible.

And no, I will not give you the call of the Ham I worked. You don't need to
know.

and suffer the pains of wishing that you had a gal pal as gorgeous as Mrs
Heil.

You couldn't come close to even touching a classy woman such as she...

Old September 1st 07, 06:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Brett" 20M@anon wrote in message ...
Hey, Woger. I just finished a brief QSO on 14.335 USB at 0245.

They won't let me talk there with my tiny tech license, that's
discrimination against the fat and stupid!

Old September 3rd 07, 04:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Sep 1, 4:59 am, "Brett" 20M@anon wrote:
Hey, Woger. I just finished

Yes, you just finished sucking off a passed out wino, we know, "Brett"

a brief QSO on 14.335 USB at 0245. I ran only 25
watts to do so.

Too bad you used echolink to do it, no code tech Porky Davies........

Perhaps you should now chime in, Extra Roger, and tell me that this QSO is
not possible.

Yet you post no proof such an event even occured......

And no, I will not give you the call of the Ham I worked. You don't need to
know.

Why would you, you are too chicken**** to give your own call........

Sounds like you have first hand experience, or is being up at almost
5AM whining to another man
even more evidence that the only reason you do so is because you are a
homosexual?

and suffer Lloyd aka "brett" suffers from his mental illness and mad cow disease

Hi Lloyd, another lonely weekend?

You couldn't come close to even touching a classy woman such as she...

No, her pussy is as diseased as your tiny brain cell
is............with syphilis.

Old September 3rd 07, 05:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Davey Vile K8MN SUX" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Sep 1, 4:59 am, "Brett" 20M@anon wrote:
Hey, Woger. I just finished

Yes, you just finished sucking off a passed out wino, we know, "Brett"

a brief QSO on 14.335 USB at 0245. I ran only 25
watts to do so.

Too bad you used echolink to do it, no code tech Porky Davies........

Perhaps you should now chime in, Extra Roger, and tell me that this QSO

is
not possible.

Yet you post no proof such an event even occured......

And no, I will not give you the call of the Ham I worked. You don't need

know.

Why would you, you are too chicken**** to give your own call........

And YOUR call sign is?????

I'm waiting...

Old September 3rd 07, 09:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Sep 3, 12:22 pm, "Lisping Lloydie" Glendale@anon whined:
"Davey Vile K8MN SUX" wrote in ooglegroups.com...
On Sep 1, 4:59 am, "Brett" 20M@anon wrote:
Hey, Woger. I just finished

Yes, you just finished sucking off a passed out wino, we know, "Brett"

a brief QSO on 14.335 USB at 0245. I ran only 25
watts to do so.

Too bad you used echolink to do it, no code tech Porky Davies........

Perhaps you should now chime in, Extra Roger, and tell me that this QSO

is
not possible.

Yet you post no proof such an event even occured......

And no, I will not give you the call of the Ham I worked. You don't need

know.

Why would you, you are too chicken**** to give your own call........

And YOUR call sign is?????

And Yours is, what, hypocrite?

I'm waiting...-

Just like you do down at the Salvation Army shelter for your
soup.........bwhahahahaha!

Old September 4th 07, 12:40 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

[...]

I'm still waiting, hotshot...

Old September 4th 07, 12:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Sep 3, 7:40 pm, "Woger" aka Lardass Lllllllllllloyd Glendale@anon
whined twice:
"Davey Vile K8MN SUX" wrote in ooglegroups.com... On Sep 3, 12:22 pm, "Lisping Lloydie" Glendale@anon whined:
"Davey Vile K8MN SUX" wrote in

ooglegroups.com...
[...]

I'm still waiting, hotshot

For what so the FCC can dumb down the Genreal test further so you can
pass it?

Old September 4th 07, 09:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Davey Vile K8MN SUX" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

Hmmm. I've never heard of a "Genreal" test. Maybe you were referring to
Genreal web sites at
http://www.stumbleupon.com/tag/genreal/

Old September 4th 07, 10:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Woger Wetard wrote:
[...]

Looks as if Wiseman is dumbing down the dictionary again.
Old March 11th 11, 02:50 PM
Junior Member

You can also choose how the curtain behaves: as a normal window (so it can sit in front of, between, or behind other windows), as a desktop cover (so it covers everything on your desktop but stays behind windows), or as a traditional desktop background (so you continue to see all windows and anything on your desktop). You can also choose how the curtain interacts with OS X's Expose featu It can act as a standard window that embraces Expose's various preview states; remain in place, so Expose previews float over it; or hide completely when you activate Expose. An Automatic option attempts to choose the ideal Expose behavior, taking into account your Curtain Level settings.

Afternoon opening Jay in the Mojave CB 0 October 30th 06 03:06 AM
FA: K40 for $1 opening bid Jim Bradley CB 0 October 16th 06 04:46 PM
120 meter opening ? William Mutch Shortwave 8 March 31st 05 04:46 AM
Opening up a Motorola GP88 Chump Equipment 0 March 19th 04 04:49 PM
ATS 909 / DX-398: Need help opening case Samantha Williams Shortwave 7 September 1st 03 06:00 AM