Old June 9th 11, 03:01 PM
Junior Member

Default How to post something

I'd like to post en question about a n audio/tv/tape-combi out of Japan, but I don't know how to do that.
I'm looking for information about this radio-thing, looked around on different sites in the Netherlands, but nobody knows something.
Maybe you can help me to find out..... And sorry for my English, its not so well.
I searched on Google for the typenumber (Standard VF 330W) but couldn't find anything.

Greetings Jenette

Which DX Post jdp Dx 0 July 11th 07 07:04 AM
found that post of stevie mocking pagaism and Hiram Maxwell my goodness the post he denies making an old friend Policy 21 April 9th 06 08:53 AM
My Last Post to RRS Michael Bryant Shortwave 4 June 21st 04 02:23 AM
Since it is over, probably okay to post...... Dan/W4NTI Policy 5 July 21st 03 04:58 AM
Since it is over, probably okay to post...... Michael Drainer Policy 2 July 18th 03 02:12 PM