Old August 5th 13, 05:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Where's Chip when you need him!

This newsgroup is very slow.
I remember fondly when Chip was here taking a beating
here for discussing his Fractal Antenna.
At least there was some enthusiasm shown.
Mikek
Old August 5th 13, 05:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

amdx wrote:
This newsgroup is very slow.
I remember fondly when Chip was here taking a beating
here for discussing his Fractal Antenna.
At least there was some enthusiasm shown.
Mikek

Don't forget Szczepan Bialek with his "a dipole is a monopole" discussions
and his obsession for theories over 100 years old...
Old August 5th 13, 06:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"amdx" wrote in message ...

This newsgroup is very slow.
I remember fondly when Chip was here taking a beating
here for discussing his Fractal Antenna.
At least there was some enthusiasm shown.
Mikek

LOL. Yep, he did generate some traffic.

About his "fractvert" I remember thousands of posts telling why he couldn't
simply list the three EZNEC segments that fully describe it.

On the other hand, we should be careful what we ask for

Wayne
W5GIE
Redlands, CA

Old September 26th 13, 10:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Monday, August 5, 2013 12:52:47 PM UTC-4, amdx wrote:
This newsgroup is very slow.

I remember fondly when Chip was here taking a beating

here for discussing his Fractal Antenna.

At least there was some enthusiasm shown.

Mikek

You can find Chip (W1YW) on QRZ.com
Old September 27th 13, 06:13 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Thursday, September 26, 2013 8:04:59 PM UTC-5, David Ryeburn wrote:
In article ,

wrote:

On Monday, August 5, 2013 12:52:47 PM UTC-4, amdx wrote:

This newsgroup is very slow.

I remember fondly when Chip was here taking a beating

here for discussing his Fractal Antenna.

...(snip)...

You can find Chip (W1YW) on QRZ.com

Are you arguing for not visiting QRZ.com ;-) ?

He's likely to sue anyone that shows up.. :/
Old March 1st 17, 05:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Monday, August 5, 2013 at 12:52:47 PM UTC-4, amdx wrote:
This newsgroup is very slow.
I remember fondly when Chip was here taking a beating
here for discussing his Fractal Antenna.
At least there was some enthusiasm shown.
Mikek

Well Mike, I certainly don't hang around people whose idea of a good time is to pull the feathers off a live eagle.

Sory to be 'so slow'; lotsa cool fractal antenna action. Its good to be da king!

using a chip-clip on PLL's sean CB 8 December 5th 08 09:13 AM
I need an XR-215 PLL chip miken Homebrew 2 December 4th 07 07:39 AM
Looking for TDA7330B chip Bob G. Mahrenholz Homebrew 0 March 10th 04 05:46 AM
Which DDS chip? SWbeginner Homebrew 14 March 6th 04 06:41 PM
Which DDS chip? SWbeginner Homebrew 0 February 29th 04 02:12 AM