Old August 26th 15, 05:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc

Default Digipeating on 2m/70cm

Hi,

I have a digipeater running in Anchorage AK on UHF 9600. Radio is the D710G and using the internal TNC.

Works perfectly as a standalone Digi. Works fine running RMS Express as a client. Just not both at the same time.

That is the problem. I want to have the mail client running and have the radio answer and forward digi requests. I can do one or the other as it stands right now. This may not be possible but it sure would be nice if it can.

The end goal is to have the system listening for either digi requests or connect requests using RMS Express or some other application. Outpost may do this I have not looked at that one very close.

The system I am running is a mid-point between two locations that cannot talk direct. Its on a hilltop location with solid line of sight to both locations.
Its also a working Ham Station (MARS as well) which could be called on to operate in a crisis/emergency. To that end I want to maximize capabilities.

So if you have done this or know how to do this please drop me a note.

Ron, KL7YK
Anchorage, AK

UHF (70cm) PA BV Homebrew 14 January 25th 09 02:00 AM
UHF (70cm) PA BV Homebrew 0 January 20th 09 01:47 PM
6M/2M/70CM FM Rig Bob D. Equipment 4 May 3rd 07 07:44 PM
winlink2.9 and Digipeating Joseph Fenn Digital 0 December 23rd 03 08:55 PM
winlink2.9 and Digipeating Joseph Fenn Digital 0 December 23rd 03 08:55 PM