Old July 12th 05, 04:02 AM
Bill Crocker

Default FS: GRE Super Amplifier 3001 (Base Unit), NEW!

FOR SALE:

GRE Super Amplifier 3001. This is the base unit that is no longer
manufactured. It is brand new, in the box, with manual, and cable. This
runs on an internal 9V battery. However, I'm also including a used (but
like new) Radio Shack AC power pack, 9VDC, 800ma.

$100.00 shipped (with in the U.S.)

Thanks,
Bill Crocker

Old July 13th 05, 03:06 AM
Bill Crocker

Item has been sold, thanks!

Bill Crocker

"Bill Crocker" wrote in message
FOR SALE:

GRE Super Amplifier 3001. This is the base unit that is no longer
manufactured. It is brand new, in the box, with manual, and cable. This
runs on an internal 9V battery. However, I'm also including a used (but
like new) Radio Shack AC power pack, 9VDC, 800ma.

$100.00 shipped (with in the U.S.)

Thanks,
Bill Crocker

FS****MOHAWK 10 base LINEAR Amplifier $300.00**** KF6IKC CB 4 November 14th 09 10:27 PM
ClearSpeech Base Unit [email protected] Shortwave 3 March 3rd 05 12:19 AM
GE Superadio III earphone difficulty - and what is OHM rating Ronald Shortwave 49 January 22nd 04 08:04 PM
Base Closures N8KDV Shortwave 10 January 20th 04 02:39 AM
Address the issues, Skippy! Repost #3 Skipp would rather be back in Tahoe CB 5 July 30th 03 07:05 PM