Old November 8th 03, 09:56 AM
Richard Martin

Default Manual for Uniden Bear Cat BC220XLT

Can anyone help me with a copy of the manual for a Bearcat 220 or suggest
where i can get one

the Uniden site doesnt have that model

Regards

Old November 8th 03, 12:03 PM
HarryC

I have a Uniden model that is not listed at the site, but I called them and
still got the manual for free. Give it a shot.
Harryc

Old November 8th 03, 03:35 PM
Frank346

http://www.uniden.com.au/PDF/UBC220XLT.PDF

This is the export model that covers 66-88 instead of 30-50 MHz but it
should be the same otherwise.

Old May 26th 09, 03:36 AM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Martin View Post

click on this link http://myweb.accessus.net/~090/bearcatting.html#unman then scroll down to model BC 220xlt