Old February 15th 06, 08:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Charlie Hugg

Default Wanted WARC Kit for Mosley CL-33M BEAM

I am looking for the CL-33-M-WARC Kit to convert a Mosley CL-33-M to a
CL-33-M WARC so that I can work the WARC Bands on my Mosley Beam. The Kit
must be complete and in good shape and shippable to 79602. Please e-mail
your price and the condition of the kit. Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX

--
See my Signal/One, Collins & Drake