Old March 26th 07, 03:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Honest Thoughts about David -the- "Eduardo" - Champion of "HD" Radio

David Eduardo wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
On Mar 25, 8:07?pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...
On Mar 25, 5:53?pm, "RHF" wrote:

Even if I didn't despise him, you are absolutely correct. Even when I
show him the Arbitron ratings for the 50kw AM stations (most are #1
and almost all are in the top-5):

They are not top 5 in 25-54. That is all that matters.

That is all that matters to you - they are still in the top-5.

As I said, no station cares about the 12+ numbers. Generally, we don't even
look at them... we look at our target ages, which are always somewhere in
between 18 and 54.

Similarly, advertisers do not look at 12+, ever.

What is wrong with me? Why can't I type what I mean and get it right
the first time???

What I meant to say is that stations and advertissers deeply about the
12+ numbers.