Old April 22nd 05, 09:08 PM
N9OGL

Default AMATEUR'S USE AMATEUR AUXILIARY TO SUPPRESS FREE SPEECH

Amateurs on the Usenet rec.radio.amater.policy are now using the
Asshole Radio Relay League (ARRL) FCC Amateur Auxiliary to suppress my
right to free speech over the air waves. The Asshole Radio Relay League
FCC Amateur Auxiliary apparently has me on a list so their little
monitoring stations can monitor my transmission to see if I'm running
an informational bulletin so they can send the Gestapo to my house and
suppress my right to free speech on the radio, just like the little
NAZIS they really are. The reason for the list is because some little
cry babies on the newgroup believe that information bulletins can be
opinionated and by running a opinionated information bulletin it
constitutes "broadcasting"

97.3(A)(25)
Information bulletin. A message directed only to amateur operators
consisting solely of subject matter of direct interest to the amateur
service.

NO WHERE in that definition does it state an information has to be a
NEWSCAST. But, there are asshole amateur's out there that are using
their ASSHOLE radio Relay League to suppress FREE SPEECH. It just like
the ARRL to SUPPRESS FREE SPEECH!!!

From N9OGL'S BLOG

POSTED BY Todd N9OGL

Old April 22nd 05, 09:28 PM
Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê

"N9OGL" wrote in message
ups.com...
: ]The Asshole Radio Relay League FCC Amateur Auxiliary
: apparently has me on a list so their little monitoring stations
: can monitor my transmission to see if I'm running an informational
: bulletin so they can send the Gestapo to my house and
: suppress my right to free speech on the radio, just like the little
: NAZIS they really are.

Dear OM Tedd,

Where is this list kept? Have you observed the list in person? Is my
callletters on it? Maybe they haven't jurisprudence in my country?

Please to hasty respond.

73, Barnabus Grumwitch Overbyte, RG8AU

Old April 22nd 05, 09:47 PM
N9OGL

Where is this list kept?
Don't know, Although I've had a few people inform me that I was on this
"list"

Is my callletters on it?

Don't know, I do know that your callsign isn't a vaild callsign.

Todd n9ogl

Old April 22nd 05, 10:03 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
Amateurs on the Usenet rec.radio.amater.policy are now using the
###hole Radio Relay League (ARRL) FCC Amateur Auxiliary to suppress

my
right to free speech over the air waves.

No one has suppressed anything, Todd. You're still an idiot and
acting like a fool, and we're still having a good time watching you!

The ###hole Radio Relay League
FCC Amateur Auxiliary apparently has me on a list so their little
monitoring stations can monitor my transmission to see if I'm running
an informational bulletin so they can send the Gestapo to my house

and
suppress my right to free speech on the radio, just like the little
NAZIS they really are.

The WHO, Todd? I did a search on that name and couldn't find any
hits. I think you're making it up. You're not LYING, are you?

The reason for the list is because some little
cry babies on the newgroup believe that information bulletins can be
opinionated and by running a opinionated information bulletin it
constitutes "broadcasting"

Whine, whine, whine, Todd.

97.3(A)(25)
Information bulletin. A message directed only to amateur operators
consisting solely of subject matter of direct interest to the amateur
service.

The key phrase in there, Todd, is "solely of subject matter of
direct interest to the amateur service".

What could the ramblings of a functionally illiterate,
foul-mouthed wiener like you have of interest to the Amateur Radio
service?

NO WHERE in that definition does it state an information has to be a
NEWSCAST. But, there are ###hole amateur's out there that are using
their ###HOLE radio Relay League to suppress FREE SPEECH. It just

like
the ARRL to SUPPRESS FREE SPEECH!!!

Here you are making these aspurgences, Todd, and not a single
shred of ANY evidence of ANY one supressing anything.

That makes you a LIAR on top of everything else that you already
suffer from.

Way to go.

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 22nd 05, 10:10 PM
N9OGL

and steve you still a ****ing dickhead that no one likes.

Old April 22nd 05, 10:23 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
and steve you still a ####ing ###head that no one likes.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh....That hurt, Toiddie.

Bwah Bwah Bwah......NOT!

You're still a functionally illiterate liar that everyone else
(even those who don't like me) is laughing at!

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA ! ! ! !

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 22nd 05, 10:30 PM
N9OGL

The key phrase in there, Todd, is "solely of subject matter of
direct interest to the amateur service".
What could the ramblings of a functionally illiterate,
foul-mouthed wiener like you have of interest to the Amateur Radio

No the thing you should look at is, it is not up to YOU to determine
what subject matter is of direct interest to the amateur radio service.
You can't grasp the concept that it is up to the station transmitting
it....Not some moron redneck from Tennessee on some dumb newsgroup.

Todd N9OGL

Old April 22nd 05, 10:37 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
The key phrase in there, Todd, is "solely of subject matter of
direct interest to the amateur service".
What could the ramblings of a functionally illiterate,
foul-mouthed wiener like you have of interest to the Amateur Radio

No the thing you should look at is, it is not up to YOU to determine
what subject matter is of direct interest to the amateur radio

service.

I didn't say it was up to me, Toiddie.

You can't grasp the concept that it is up to the station transmitting
it....

No...It's up to the FCC. The same governmental agency that will
ultimately revoke your license.

Not some moron redneck from Tennessee on some dumb newsgroup.

The moron is in Illinois, Toiddie.

And if it's as dumb as you insist, why do you keep coming back?

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 22nd 05, 10:44 PM
N9OGL

No...It's up to the FCC. The same governmental agency that will
ultimately revoke your license.

yeah right, will see about that HEHEHEHE

And if it's as dumb as you insist, why do you keep coming back?

Like I said you ****ing piece of **** this isn't YOUR NEWSGROUP, so
**** you!!!

Old April 22nd 05, 10:51 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
No...It's up to the FCC. The same governmental agency that will
ultimately revoke your license.

yeah right, will see about that HEHEHEHE

And if it's as dumb as you insist, why do you keep coming back?

Like I said you ####ing piece of #### this isn't YOUR NEWSGROUP, so

I never said it was mine, Toiddie.

YOU said it was a "dumb" newsgroup. I asked you why you keep
coming back if you think it's so dumb.

So answer my original question, Toiddie...If it's so "dumb" (your
words) why do YOU keep coming back...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ