Old June 29th 06, 01:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Slow Code

Default People ask me if the retards in rrap are actually CB'ers because they like gay talk more than ham talk.

I tell'em, if they aren't CB'ers they sure missed a good chance.

sc

Old June 29th 06, 01:59 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default get help

Slow Code wrote:
I tell'em, if they aren't CB'ers they sure missed a good chance.

get help

sc

Old June 30th 06, 11:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Queer eye Markie spam

an old friend wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
I tell'em, if they aren't CB'ers they sure missed a good chance.
sc

get

STFU, retard.

Old June 30th 06, 03:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

Default get help sicko

wrote:
get help sicko

Is it Possible to purchase Handheld AM/SSB Transceivers to Talk to People On? Sandra28 CB 3 June 27th 05 04:40 AM
Hey Twist!!!! AKC KennelMaster CB 45 September 3rd 04 02:45 AM
Illegal CBers harass innocent people Robert The Bruce CB 13 February 1st 04 06:11 PM