Old September 15th 08, 04:28 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default I have the answer to end the trolling in this NG

I just need to kill myself, because I am a worthless piece of ****. Problem
solved.

73
Steve

Old September 15th 08, 05:32 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"old freind" wrote in message
On Sep 14, 11:28 pm, "Steve" wrote:
I just need to kill myself, because I am a worthless piece of ****.
Problem
solved.

73
Steve

nah even death does not stop these guys now maybe getting an obit
published (without or without killing yourself might work for awhile

You should kill yourself, too. We could have anal man sexual relations
first, then do it. The world will then be a better place without us.

This will be fun!

73
Steve

Old September 15th 08, 06:32 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Sep 14, 11:28*pm, "Steve" wrote:
I just need to kill myself, because I am a worthless piece of ****. *Problem
solved.

73
Steve

"ten four there keyqueen" Need a fast acting poison?