Old June 13th 09, 11:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default More Bad Logs - Just for Steve Lare!

On Jun 13, 6:04*pm, dxAce wrote:
Michael W. Bryant, vacationing excrement from Louisville Technical Institute,
who once laid claim to a PhD, wrote:

WBCQ, USA-Maine, on 15420 at 1845 UTC in English. Woman w/ religious
sermon. SIO-454, is this some sort of suppressed carrier? The USB is
far stronger than the lower sideband. (Bryant – KY, E1, June 13)

CRI, via Cerrik, Albania, on 9455 at 1855 UTC in French. Asian
instrumental mx. YL anncr, right after mx, followed by M w/ clear ID.
SIO-344. (Bryant – KY, E1, June 13)

DW, via Rampisham, UK, on 9495 at 2040 UTC in Arabic. M & W talking,
not news, woman giggling a lot. DW ID by M. SIO-444, strong. (Bryant –
KY, E1, June 13)

ANO, Moyabi, Gabon, on 9580 at 2047 UTC in French. Steady diet of
Afropop mx, M w/ clear ID between songs. SIO-444, good despite high
noise. (Bryant – KY, E1, June 13)

Family Radio, via Wertachtel, Germany, on 9610 at 2050 UTC in English.
Harold Camping preaching. Amazing how old his voice is suddenly
sounding. SIO-444, good. (Bryant – KY, E1, June 13)

R. Australia, Shepparton, Australia on 11660 at 2055 in English.
Interview between two Aussie-accented M from the beach. SIO-333, co-
channel interference from CRI-Kashi in French audible underneath.
(Bryant – KY, E1, June 13)

R. Africa, Equatorial Guinea, on 15190 at 2105 in English. M with
religious sermon. SIO-354. Audio not nearly as robust as carrier.
(Bryant – KY, E1, June 13)

DW, Kigali, Rwanda, on 15205 at 2112 in English. YL w/ report on
recovery of bodies from French Airbus disaster, ID “DW Radio News from
Bonn.” SIO-454+, strong. (Bryant – KY, E1, June 13)

R. Kuwait, Kuwait, on 15495 at 2119 in Arabic. Two M discussing
Iranian elections. Not listed in latest EiBi, but long-time Kuwait
frequency and clearly // to 9855, tho much weaker. SIO-343. (Bryant –
KY, E1, June 13)

BBC, via Ascension, on 9915 at 2125 in English. M discussing
literature. SIO-444, good, better than usual. (Bryant – KY, E1, June
13)

All "loggings" by our resident dufus, who once claimed: "I'm a college
professor with a PhD" are suspect!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

And, as always, don't let your children attend Louisville Technical
Institute. They've hired at least one dufus who once claimed to have a PhD,
and who knows, there may be more dufi there.

Mike, the dufus- Hide quoted text -

BSKSA, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, on 11915 // 11825 at 2150 UTC in Arabic.
Recitations in Holy Quran program. SIO-454+, both strong. (Bryant –
KY, E1, June 13)

V of Russia, Armavir, Russia, on 9895 at 2204 UTC in English. YL w/
news, including report on upcoming Afghanistan election and delay of
launch of shuttle Endeavor, into “News & Views” on N Korean sanctions.
SIO-454, strong. (Bryant – KY, E1, June 13)

V of Turkey, Emirlir, Turkey, on 9830 at 2210 in English. M w/
European news, “VoT” ID. SIO-423, digital (RTTY or hi-speed CW)
directly on top, still pretty understandable. (Bryant – KY, E1, June
13)

R Romania Int'l, Galbeni, Romania, on 7440 at 2225 UTC in English. M
w/ historical report on a Romanian who was responsible for building
several Turkish lighthouses. SIO-343. (Bryant – KY, E1, June 13)

R. Australia, Shepparton, Australia, on 15560 at 2240 UTC in English.
Interview w/ M over phone who's walking across Australia to raise
awareness about arthritis. SIO-444, surprised to hear them coming in
this well! (Bryant – KY, E1, June 13)

RNZI, Rangitaiki, New Zealand, on 15270 at 2245 UTC in English. M w/
promo for upcoming “Hidden Treasures” program. SIO-242, weak. (Bryant
– KY, E1, June 13)
Old June 13th 09, 11:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Michael W. Bryant, known dufus, wrote:

On Jun 13, 6:04 pm, dxAce wrote:
[...]

You should be working on that PhD you once claimed to have, dufus!

Old June 14th 09, 12:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 13, 6:54�pm, dxAce wrote:

You should be working on that PhD you once claimed to have, dufus!

Have a nice weekend, Steve!

Mike
Old June 14th 09, 12:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default More Bad Logs - Sullivan University System

Michael W, Bryant, the dufus who just can't seem to get over the fact that he
once lied about having a PhD, wrote:

On Jun 13, 6:54�pm, dxAce wrote:

You should be working on that PhD you once claimed to have, dufus!

Have a nice weekend, Steve!

Always! After all, I don't have to answer complaints about once claiming to
have a PhD as you do, dufus!

Old June 14th 09, 12:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Junk car crackdown.
www.clarionledger.com

My 1914 Ford T Model car is sitting on my trailer in my back yard.My
trailer is sitting on some thick concrete slabs I had left over from my
big old rotten shed I tore down last year.My 1978 Dodge van is sitting
in my driveway, that van has three old maypop tires which do not hold
air, come Monday, I am going to take those three wheels/tires to a used
tire place about half a mile West (on Highway 80) of doggy's couch and
get some better maypop tires put on those wheels.The gas tank on that
van is so rusty and over the years I have repaired at least half a dozen
leaks on the bottom of that gas tank with fiberglass.I am going to rig
up/strap on a small plastic gas tank (about two gallons) under neath the
van so that if/when those Communist *******s come over here and wanting
to know if the van runs, I can start it up and let it run.I don't need
to do anything to my new old 1983 Dodge van I bought last September.It
runs just fine.
cuhulin

Old June 14th 09, 03:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 13, 4:34*pm, wrote:

- Junk car crackdown.
- www.clarionledger.com
http://www.clarionledger.com/article...NEWS/906130347

Old June 14th 09, 05:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

That beautiful divorced woman next door to me, a few weeks ago, her
boyfriend pushed her car (I think he said it is a 1998 Chevrolet
Imprezia, something like that) into that back yard over there.Something
is wrong with that car, it is a red car.There is another junk car
sitting on the front yard of that house across the street, just a short
way up the street from me, that car has been sitting there for a year or
more.When the city clowns get over to this neighborhood, I reckon they
will haul those two cars to the impound yard.
cuhulin