Help with Palomar 300 amp mod?

Old March 27th 13, 09:31 AM
Bozo Bozo is offline
Junior Member

Default Help with Palomar 300 amp mod?

I am new to this and would like to know if it is possible to reduce the frequency response of the Palomar 300 down to open or around 100khz and keep the max, this is for a medical engineering project NOT transmission,
any information would be appreciated, as I live in Tasmania away from the world,
Thanks

Terry
Old March 30th 13, 09:41 PM
Channel Jumper Channel Jumper is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bozo View Post
I am new to this and would like to know if it is possible to reduce the frequency response of the Palomar 300 down to open or around 100khz and keep the max, this is for a medical engineering project NOT transmission,
any information would be appreciated, as I live in Tasmania away from the world,
Thanks

Terry

Nope - not possible, but it will operate at 27 megacycles - if that helps.
No Kings, no queens, no jacks, no long talking washer women...

Palomar 400 slvbeard Swap 1 November 2nd 08 03:28 PM
FS Palomar TX-100 Steve Painter Swap 0 May 10th 04 05:14 PM
Palomar TX-100 CB Amp. Steve Painter CB 2 April 24th 04 12:37 AM
FS: Palomar 600 wilbur Swap 0 March 18th 04 04:24 AM
FS: Palomar 225 Pack Rat CB 12 September 16th 03 06:43 PM