HughesNet outage - spam declines markedly

Old July 1st 07, 02:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Chris

Default HughesNet outage - spam declines markedly

From alt.satellite.direcpc -

On Sun, 01 Jul 2007 02:59:56 GMT, EARTHLINK.NET NEWS wrote:
this is the second day in a row that we have not had satellite usuage. I
cant understand why we didnt get email
prior to maintence or whatever the problem is.I have had
satellite for 5 years now and have experienced nothing like this.

Apparently, HughesNet (kb9rqz's ISP) has had a major breakdown in
Germantown, MD, and all satellite services are down. This weekend will
serve as a perfect example of what happens when Mark is NOT around to
flood the groups.

Bottom line: No Mark, almost no problems.
Old July 1st 07, 03:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dloyd Lavies[_2_]

On Jul 1, 9:15?am, "Chris" wrote:
From alt.satellite.direcpc -

On Sun, 01 Jul 2007 02:59:56 GMT, EARTHLINK.NET NEWS wrote:
this is the second day in a row that we have not had satellite usuage. I
cant understand why we didnt get email
prior to maintence or whatever the problem is.I have had
satellite for 5 years now and have experienced nothing like this.

Apparently, HughesNet (kb9rqz's ISP) has had a major breakdown in
Germantown, MD, and all satellite services are down. This weekend will
serve as a perfect example of what happens when Mark is NOT around to
flood the groups.

Bottom line: No Mark, almost no problems.

Chris, stop lying on Mark "the eternal victum" Morgan. You know he is
a model usenet netizen, with every post right on topic, and his
honesty and spelling ability is an example of perfection. Soon Mark
will reappear on the net to prove you wrong...LOL.

Dloyd

www.kb9rqz.blogspot.com

Old July 1st 07, 08:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Not Roger

"Dloyd Lavies" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jul 1, 9:15?am, "Chris" wrote:
From alt.satellite.direcpc -

[...]

Yes, sadly for us Mork will all too soon reappear and along with him will
come the inevitable cesspool of spam. It is sad that his absence is not
permanent.

Old July 2nd 07, 02:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
KH6HZ

"Chris" wrote:

Apparently, HughesNet (kb9rqz's ISP) has had a major breakdown in
Germantown, MD, and all satellite services are down. This weekend will
serve as a perfect example of what happens when Mark is NOT around to
flood the groups.

I'm sure when Mark returns we will discover that HughesNet was the victim of
a terrorist attack specifically targeted to keep Mark off USENET.

As you know, its all about Mark.

Old July 3rd 07, 03:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default woger on RRAPage

On Jul 1, 9:01 pm, "KH6HZ" wrote:
"Chris" wrote:
Apparently, HughesNet (kb9rqz's ISP) has had a major breakdown in
Germantown, MD, and all satellite services are down. This weekend will
serve as a perfect example of what happens when Mark is NOT around to
flood the groups.

I'm sure when Mark returns we will discover that HughesNet was the victim of
a terrorist attack specifically targeted to keep Mark off USENET.

an unworthy personal attack Hans

As you know, its all about Mark.

if you say so Hans

Old July 3rd 07, 09:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
KH6HZ

Default wooger on RRAPage

wrote:

On Sun, 1 Jul 2007 21:01:40 -0400, "KH6HZ" wrote:

I'm sure when Mark returns we will discover that HughesNet was the victim
of
a terrorist attack specifically targeted to keep Mark off USENET.

lying again Hans it is unworthy of you

Hans Solo isn't posting here. Do you hear him talking to you in your head?

Old July 4th 07, 02:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Not Roger

"KH6HZ" wrote in message

On Sun, 1 Jul 2007 21:01:40 -0400, "KH6HZ" wrote:

I'm sure when Mark returns we will discover that HughesNet was the

victim
of
a terrorist attack specifically targeted to keep Mark off USENET.

lying again Hans it is unworthy of you

Hans Solo isn't posting here. Do you hear him talking to you in your head?

Mark hears LOTS of voices. He and Roger even share a couple of the same
demons.

Old July 4th 07, 07:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Not Roger

Default Speak English

wrote in message
On Tue, 3 Jul 2007 16:38:30 -0400, "KH6HZ" wrote:

wrote:

On Sun, 1 Jul 2007 21:01:40 -0400, "KH6HZ" wrote:

I'm sure when Mark returns we will discover that HughesNet was the

victim
of
a terrorist attack specifically targeted to keep Mark off USENET.

lying again Hans it is unworthy of you

Hans Solo isn't posting here. Do you hear him talking to you in your

head?

never sadi hans sole md I did OTOH incently mistake your cal for Han
the nvy guy that hangs here some

but still you lied and no apology for that

Speak English, Mark.
--
"One useless dyslexic is a shame, 2 become a bisexual couple, and 3 or more
become the voices in Mark's head."

Old July 8th 07, 02:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
KH6HZ

wrote:

but still you lied and no apology for that

An opinion is not a lie.

I think you are retarded.

See? That's an opinion.

Where's my apology for calling me Hans Solo?

Old July 8th 07, 04:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Not Roger

"KH6HZ" wrote in message

but still you lied and no apology for that

An opinion is not a lie.

I think you are retarded.

See? That's an opinion.

Where's my apology for calling me Hans Solo?

Are you expecting Mark to apologize?
He won't. He can't.
He has psychological issues.
That's not an opinion. It is fact.

Power Outage Strikes San Fernando Valley David Shortwave 29 September 15th 05 09:07 AM
Power outage in NJ noobie Scanner 9 September 16th 03 01:13 AM
damn canadians cause power outage... gw CB 4 August 17th 03 02:41 AM
Power Outage in NY! N3KCT Shortwave 0 August 14th 03 11:50 PM