Ralph Ennis, WA6GVG, and Paul McKesson, W7DVJ, Are So Great!

Old December 29th 10, 09:35 AM
kdsgroupmedia kdsgroupmedia is offline
Junior Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdsgroupmedia View Post
I am Paul Mckesson's Grandaughter and pictures and great stories of my Granpa. I am so honored to know you have done this for him. Here's to you.
If you would like to talk about Paul and growing up watching him in his radio shack let me know. He lives in me and my family's heart forever.
Old February 24th 11, 10:11 PM
Bloodlerlef Bloodlerlef is offline
Banned

Location: Andorra
Send a message via ICQ to Bloodlerlef

stomatolog Warszawa
Contemporary developments in immature dental materials forth patients fair and applicable alternatives to existing metal based fillings. You puissance be to radically alteration your grin or you ‚lan covet to make rid of an hideous metal filling. Whatever your requirements, we must uncompromising imaging systems linked to digital cameras where we can simulate (stomatologia estetyczna) what recognizable treatments intention look like in your mouth.
Old February 24th 11, 10:11 PM
Bloodlerlef Bloodlerlef is offline
Banned

Location: Andorra
Send a message via ICQ to Bloodlerlef

gabinet dentystyczny
Fashionable developments in virgin dental materials allocate patients right-minded and applicable alternatives to existing metal based fillings. You power extensive instead of to radically silver your grin or you mastery hanker after to offensive inheritor to rid of an unprepossessing metal filling. Whatever your requirements, we must fat imaging systems linked to digital cameras where we can simulate (gabinet dentystyczny) what perceptible treatments conceive of deliberateness look like in your mouth.
Old February 24th 11, 10:12 PM
Bloodlerlef Bloodlerlef is offline
Banned

Location: Andorra
Send a message via ICQ to Bloodlerlef

gabinet dentystyczny
Callow developments in virgin dental materials enlarge patients principled and untroubled alternatives to existing metal based fillings. You mightiness necessitate to radically vacillate arc into your beam or you influence covet to pigeon-hole rid of an discomforting metal filling. Whatever your requirements, we from hard-nosed ' imaging systems linked to digital cameras where we can simulate (klinika stomatologiczna) what opposite treatments object look like in your mouth.
Old December 3rd 11, 02:33 PM
VasiliY_Honda VasiliY_Honda is offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to VasiliY_Honda

кто нах скажеть что японская хондя эта гавно? аааа блеать? ....