Old November 7th 03, 08:21 AM
Scott (Unit 69)

Default Freeband & Ham

Ham Radio and Freeband Reply
by WILLY on November 5, 2003 Mail this to a friend!
"
Clark Ackison (AA8SH) on November 5, 2003

Freeband operation is seldom discussed in other than the most disparaging
manner in the Ham press. "

That is because it is a flagrant violation of law, which demonstrates lack
of respect.

"
Let's have a closer look at this activity and its influence on Ham Radio.
"

You go on to make some interesting points. That you can, in itself, says
something about your topic.

Isn't it sad that these law breakers with rotten attitudes can have ANY influence
on our wonderful hobby?
Isn't it sad that they can be associated with us at all?

This contributes to why so many hams react in such an alarmed manner when
changes are proposed to the level of testing necessary to enter our hobby.
The old timers see what is happening, and don't want to see a great thing
ruined by an influx of people that demonstrate lack of respect and willingness
to follow the rules.
* Ham Radio and Freeband Reply
by G3RZP on November 5, 2003 Mail this to a friend!
There is a danger that administrations having problems with free banding
might well move to stop amateur radio in their countries. It makes life harder
for IARU at places like the ITU, which is why it really needs discouraging.
There are also places in Africa at the moment where even posession of a radio
transmitter leads to 7.62mm pill being inserted in the owner - at high speed.

* Ham Radio and Freeband Reply
by G5FSD on November 5, 2003 Mail this to a friend!
yes it's sad that some people have no respect for rules, but I would venture
a guess that a vast majority of us would break a rule (even a law) when we
think it harms no-one and we can get away with it. If you can genuinely say
you've NEVER broken ANY speed limit EVER, then you may pass comment. It's
no good saying 1 mph above the limit hardly compares to working 27.555, but
the principle is the same, the degree is irrelevant.

If no-one else is using 27.41 - 28 MHz, these people don't see that any harm
is being done, and they know they can get away with it.

Oh, and I've NEVER operated there, because it doesn't interest me and I wouldn't
want to break the rules that I actually DO respect. But other people are
willing to, and in the Great Scheme of Things it's not that big a deal. If
they're willing to mend their ways and enter the amateur hobby properly,
we should encourage them to join us.

* Ham Radio and Freeband Reply
by N0FPE on November 5, 2003 Mail this to a friend!
In my humble opinion what it really comes down to is that operating on the
so called "FREEBAND" is still illegal, period. And of course the band is
NOT unused, there are a number of legal users, just because you dont hear
them does not mean they are not there.
If a "FreeBander" is willing to violate this law what other rules/laws dealing
with radio will they violate? And yes I did start in CB years ago. I realized
that there was something more than echo boxes, crappy signals, endless CQ's,
ghost talkers, over modulation, ect. and moved on to ham and have never looked
back.

IMHO

Dan
* Ham Radio and Freeband Reply
by KA4KOE on November 5, 2003 Mail this to a friend!
Freebanders are lawbreakers. They are in it for a free ride and should not
in any way be admired.

The lunacy continues.
*what a bunch of hooey Reply
by WB6LNH on November 5, 2003 Mail this to a friend!
big long diatribe for something that is illegal
* Ham Radio and Freeband Reply
by HAMFAN on November 5, 2003 Mail this to a friend!
I completely aggree with the brief and concise point left by our associate
in Great Britain, G5FSD. And I've used the exact same [speeding vehicle]
analogy myself. And it is quite correct. Look out for the Hypoctritis Maximus
crowd to show up here on this thread in force. 11M freeband....and freebanding
on any band for that matter, is the quisentential "victimless crime", violating
only a written rule jotted down on some piece of paper tucked away in some
government's basement file cabinet. I know hundreds of hams who got their
start in radio via CB and/or SSB freebanding. Having fun with radios. ya'll
give me a break. Ham radio in the U.S. and many places abroad, today probably
owes nearly half its current membership to Burt Reynolds and "Smokey and
The Bandit".....this may be amusing....but nontheless true. Reality strikes
again. But so what?? We get more hams. Everybody wins so what's your problem?

Anybody....ANY of you...who wants to come around here and cry about freebanding
being illegal and "we otta line 'em up and shoot 'em"...how many of you can
honestly say that you have NEVER broken ANY radio rule EVER?? and then when
you did your brain winked it off as common sense told you that precious little
harm was done....a victimless crime indeed.
Now ya'll start lining up and admit to having come to Hamland from CB. There's
no shame. Just a simple natural technological progression by interested hobbyists.

Now let's get to the real matter at hand of turning this into a code/nocode
fight. I've turned my blender into a rotating fan dipole. 73's KE4ENX
*Ham Radio and Freeband Reply
by N8YV on November 5, 2003 Mail this to a friend!
"It is important to understand that a Freebander is distinguished from an
illegal CB'er by the fact he uses a modified general coverage transceiver
for his illicit operation while the CB'er uses an extended-coverage channelized
CB."

Hmmm....I don't believe it makes any difference at all whether a murderer
uses a rifle or a pistol to kill his victims....either way the bullet flies,
causing the same result. Technical refinements and the level of sophistication
used to perform the act do not alter its illegality.

Personally, I believe this article is either completely tongue-in-cheek,
or it is an attempt to gain support from and provide encouragement to, those
who practice illegal "freebanding" (no doubt a significant number of readers
visiting this site). Either way, it's a load of crap!

By the way, it is important to distinguish between "humorous" crap loads
and "serious" crap loads. Serious crap writers expound needlessly upon the
finer points of crap, particularly its color and texture. Humorous crap writers
often utilize simpler means to convey the important final result---STINK!

* Ham Radio and Freeband Reply
by K0BG on November 5, 2003 Mail this to a friend!
Some may disagree, but if you get away with an illegal activity for a length
of time, you're more apt to try a little harder. Most speeders for example
will turn into lane darters and sooner or later they'll come in contact with
you with atypical results!

The same can be said for Freebanders. The knucklehead who's been selling
those Marathon radios now makes one for 40 meters, with FM capabilities yet.
Cut a wire and you're into the "unlicensed" portion of 40 (his words not
mine).

Check out the web site www.davemade.com and see what this guy says about
Freebanding.

It may be a victimless crime in some folk's eyes, but it is not! Get caught
and you'll find out just how much you can be hurt personally.

Alan, KÿBG
* Ham Radio and Freeband Reply
by KT8K on November 5, 2003 Mail this to a friend!
I came into ham radio in the late 70's from CB. I never operated as a freebander,
though I listened with a short wave receiver and came quite close to doing
so. I knew CBers with big beams and amplifiers, and was enthralled with their
collections of "QSL cards" from all over the world. In my experience, the
really bad manners and operating practices occurred INSIDE the CB bands -
the jamming, arguing, trash talking, splattering, "screw you" kind of operations
were very rarely heard outside the 40 channels, perhaps because those who
wanted to be obnoxious knew they could annoy far more people in the legal
CB band (and they were much less likely to be caught by the FCC).

I don't condone illegal operation. Over the years I have worked to convert
interested CB/freebanders to ham radio, and bought up a few amplifiers to
move them from CB operation back into the ham bands.

The author makes a good point - that CB and freebanding bring in new hams
with a cyclicality tied to the solar activity cycle, which means another
wave of potential new hams is occurring now. I think we should all do whatever
we can to elmer those who are interested, to reach out to the freebanders
not just to discourage their illegal operation, but more importantly show
them and help them enter a much better (and legal) radio-related hobby -
amateur radio.

Keep on elmering! 73 de kt8k - Tim
*Ham Radio and Freeband Reply
by K0RGR on November 5, 2003 Mail this to a friend!
Like a lot of people my age, I got started in ham radio as an SWL, listening
to hams on 20 meter AM phone, along with foreign broadcasts. The mass exodus
to SSB in the 60's closed off this popular route into the hobby. It's one
I'd like to see us restore.

Now, many, if not most,newcomers come via CB.

Since FCC stopped trying to regulate CB decades ago, it makes little sense
to hold any hard feelings toward people who started there. It is a lawless
wasteland, and those who survive to join ham radio are welcome, so long as
they lose their CB jargon in the transition.

Freebanding, however, is an entirely different matter. I suppose it is possible
for someone to obtain the equipment and operate without realizing how illegal
this is, but I am suspicious of any such claims. I think that most freebanders
are people who are drawn to the activity, in part, by the thrill of doing
something illegal. Yes, I know many freebanders who went on to become good
hams. I also know more than a couple who went on to become extremely bad
hams - some who earned a full license, but went back to freebanding because
'ham' was too boring for them!

So, if you're a former freebander, intent on becoming a good ham, I would
recommend that you not advertise your past.

By the way, lots of ham gear from the 50's had 11 meters on it. The Swan/Silconix
1011 was also an early darling of the freebanders.
*Ham Radio and Freeband Reply
by K0RFD on November 5, 2003 Mail this to a friend!
What difference does it make if a bank robber says "please" and "thank you"?
He's still robbing a bank.

Freebanding is illegal. And what makes licensed amateurs most irate about
it is that WE can get busted, fined, have our equipment confiscated, or at
best lose our licenses if *we* do something wrong. Why? Because the government
knows who we are. Unlicensed freebanders are much less likely to be caught
and prosecuted because *nobody* knows who they are.

Nice troll, by the way.
* Ham Radio and Freeband Reply
by W9WHE on November 5, 2003 Mail this to a friend!
The author writes:

"Freeband operator to be certainly less technically apt but perhaps slightly
more courteous and inviting than the average 75-meter operator".

I see....so even though the operator knowingly and willingly and flagrantly
violates the rules, we should consider him/her a good operator? unworthy
of criticizum? Ever heard of a polite hold-up man?

I CAN'T BELIEVE A LICENSED HAM WOULD WRITE SOMETHING LIKE THIS.

Perhpase those that are familliar with the author's voice should listen to
the "freeband" to see if he is operating there.

*Ham Radio and Freeband Reply
by KC0ODY on November 5, 2003 Mail this to a friend!
Question for the knowledgeable folks here-- who exactly is authorized to
use the frequencies on what we term the "freeband"? I'm not familiar with
this area of the dial, nor am I familiar with the CB freqs. I came into amateur
radio via amateur astronomy and shortwave listening, so I don't know anything
about the freeband frequencies or who (if anyone) is allowed to operate on
them.
*
Ham Radio and Freeband Reply
by K0RFD on November 5, 2003 Mail this to a friend!
For KC0ODY:

From the FCC's frequency allocations, here are the frequency allocations
between CB and 10 meters. I included channel 40 and the Ham allocation for
reference:

27.405 CB Class D Channel 40
27.430 Business
27.450 Business
27.470 Business
27.490 Business
27.510 Business
27.530 Business
27.710 Forest Products
27.730 Forest Products
27.750 Forest Products
27.770 Forest Products
27.790 Forest Products
27.900 US Army
28.000 - 29.700 Amateur 10 Meters

Below CB It's:
25.600 - 26.100 Shortwave Broadcast 11 Meters
25.870 - 26.470 Broadcast Pickup (channelized each 20 kHz)
26.480 - 26.950 Government
26.620 Civil Air Patrol
26.950 - 26.960 International Fixed Svc
26.965 CB Class D Channel 01
* Ham Radio and Freeband Reply
by KE4MOB on November 5, 2003 Mail this to a friend!
"Best of '73 Cark AA8SH (NC3569)"

NC3569??? That explains it....
* Ham Radio and Freeband Reply
by KA3RFE on November 5, 2003 Mail this to a friend!
AA8SH:

You can try to "spin" illegal pirate operation all you want; it doesn't make
it any more legal. I don't normally care what happens outside of the ham
bands, but when someone who'se a licensed ham attempts to sugar-coat pirate
operation in a ham forum, I'll speak out. YOU ARE CONDONING AN ILLEGAL PRACTICE.

* Ham Radio and Freeband Reply
by W9WHE on November 5, 2003 Mail this to a friend!
The author's e mail address is:

* Ham Radio and Freeband Reply
by KC5NYJ on November 5, 2003 Mail this to a friend!
I didn't get the impression that Clark was sugar coating or condoning anything,
but only stating a few facts and using himself as an example of how a freebander
can progress to the highest amateur license.

Is that so hard to stomach? I'd bet it is, because it seems to break several
preconceptions.

Posting someone's e-mail address in a malicious manner is not only childish,
but perhaps even more illustrative of ham radio's warts than is the OP topic.

*Ham Radio and Freeband Reply
by KE4ZHN on November 5, 2003 Mail this to a friend!
Although I freely admit that I began my radio hobby on CB many years ago,
I cant sit here and justify operating illegally. A freebander is operating
just as illegally as the guy running a kw mobile/base or in some case`s a
multi kw mobile/base as is common on the CB band today. When I first got
on the air on the original 23 channels, I was scared stiff of the FCC and
knew that if I were to break rules and run excessive power, I risked getting
caught. I also knew that if I ran amateur gear, or CB rigs with special mods
or crystals in them I risked getting nailed. In Chicago at this time, there
was an active FCC field office and they would not hesitate to knock on your
door if you played the game.

Once the 40 channels came along and the FCC deregulated the band, all hell
broke loose and it has become the circus it now is. It is true that alot
of good and bad operators came from CB, but you also can say that many good
and bad operators never even saw a CB radio let alone talked on one. Radio
is radio, be it a CB or SWLing or whatever, its ALL radio and its ALL great
fun. There will be those who break rules and make life hell for everyone
simply because they feel they can. I could care less if the guy got interested
in radio by CB or by 2 cans and a string, if he acts civil on the air and
operates in a decent manner.

Its not my place to judge the operator on the other end of the QSO for things
he did in the past on CB or even the amateur bands. That is, unless hes a
well known jammer who takes delight in making life miserable for others.
If hes friendly, courteous, and fun to talk to, and he has a legit callsign,
thats all he needs to have. What he may or may not have done 25 yrs. ago
on CB makes no difference to me one way or the other.

*Ham Radio and Freeband Reply
by KU4UV on November 5, 2003 Mail this to a friend!
They may be courteous operators, but that still does not change the fact
that they are operating illegally. It also doesn't change the fact that a
lot of these freebanders venture onto the lower portion of the 10 meter band
and create all kinds of interference problems for hams. I came to the ranks
of amateur radio through C.B. One of the reasons I wanted to get a ham license
in the first place was so that I could get away from a lot of the junk on
C.B. and be able to operate in way in which I could legally talk to people
all ove rthe world. Let the freebanders do what I did and get a ham license
if they want to run power and operate on frequencies instead of channels.

KU4UV
* Ham Radio and Freeband Reply
by KC5NYJ on November 5, 2003 Mail this to a friend!
"Actual numbers would be interesting to see"
But those operators actually posting as such, coupled with vindictive fanatics
like W9WHE would likely cause a server crash at eham and flood the internet
with flame-mail from all points.
* Ham Radio and Freeband Reply
by KC0ODY on November 5, 2003 Mail this to a friend!
K0RFD- thanks for posting that information!

Jackie
*Ham Radio and Freeband Reply
by KB1JHN on November 5, 2003 Mail this to a friend!
you people are all so silly, i think you guys all need a big hug.
**HUGGLES**

There sure are a lot of hypocrites here, reminds me a lot of when i used
to goto church, but hey, at least we're not worshipping dead jew's here...
or are we?
*Ham Radio and Freeband Reply
by W7MD on November 5, 2003 Mail this to a friend!
Yep, those FreeBanders are "in" now. High speed CW ops, homebrewing their
own equipment, handling emergency traffic and sterling examples of good citizenship
in the honored tradition of FreeBanding.
Give us all a break and keep the BS to yourself.
If you got away with illegal operation, don't boast about it. It is nothing
to be proud of.
*Ham Radio and Freeband Reply
by N4BBQ on November 5, 2003 Mail this to a friend!
Its illegal period. I wish the FCC and local authorities had enough cash
and manpower to confiscate and coordinate this "freeband" equipment right
along with every scratch-box amplifier sold at truck stops.
* Ham Radio and Freeband Reply
by AE7G on November 5, 2003 Mail this to a friend!
Illegal operations, illegals; doesnít matter if the illegals call themselves
Free Banders.

Use of ham radios modified to use illegally will expose people to an alternative
to illegal usage.

Some illegals might migrate to Ham Radio (because they are INTERESTED in
HF radio). How horrible! People becoming hams because they are interested
in HF radio!

There are some potential butterflies mixed in with the grubs.

73
Bob

PS: here is an even more horrible thought, FRS users becomming interested
in radio!
* Ham Radio and Freeband Reply
by WR8D on November 5, 2003 Mail this to a friend!
N8YV you hit the nail on the head. My experiance with them here locally
on the 2 meter repeaters is pitiful. They refuse to be elmered. Many of them
come into amateur radio with the attitude that "we" meaning the hams dont
know as much as they. I've dealed with 5 of these individuals and was able
to "save" only one of them. By using the word "save" i mean he's the only
one that wants to act like a ham. He's a nice fellow and wants to run a good
clean and proper station. These others are lost to the hobby and its sorry
to say but most these folks coming in are of the same type. I've posted several
times here and got jumped on a few times for my observations of these types.
Untill you actually have had to deal with these types most of you fine folks
think those of us that have...and are ranting about it...are nuts.

73
John WR8D
* Ham Radio and Freeband Reply
by AD6WL on November 5, 2003 Mail this to a friend!
by KE4MOB on November 5, 2003

"Best of '73 Cark AA8SH (NC3569)"

NC3569??? That explains it....

It's his NCI number and that explains it.
*Ham Radio and Freeband Reply
by KC8CON on November 5, 2003 Mail this to a friend!
Clark, my Good Buddy, I think you have sturred up a hornets nest, 10-4?

Will talk later tonight, 10-4?

73
KC8CON/AAT3EM

PS: AAT3EM is a Army MARS Callsign for those who don't know.
* Ham Radio and Freeband Reply
by W5HTW on November 5, 2003 Mail this to a friend!
Well, so this is what ham radio has come to? The "preschool" of ham radio
is an illegal activity? Does that, then, teach us to be honest and respect
the rights of others? Or does the school of illegality teach us to carry
on those same attitudes of "the hell with the rules" if and when we become
hams?

If "Freebanders" are such "good operators," why are they there at all? Why
aren't they forgetting about illegal radio and getting ham tickets? Is it
because they are too lazy? Or just that they prefer doing things the illegal
way?

There are simply no words capable of conveying my disappointment that a ham
would take such an approach to destroying the respect and honor that was
once ham radio. I'm glad beyond words that this attitude is not really indicative
of the majority of hams, but that it is there at all shows the signs of the
malignancy that has eroded this once-fine hobby.

What is even worse, is seeing the other postings supporting his view! That
means he is not one lone bandit on the hill, but there may be a few more
hiding in the bushes.

Maybe it really IS time to turn ham radio over to the illegals, the Freebanders,
the CBers, the weak and the lazy, and kiss it goodbye. Those of us who have
invested so many years in this hobby, enjoyed the fraternalism it offered
long ago, and the pride in skills and 'real operating' are watching with
not only disgust but pain, the death of the hobby before our eyes.

Of all the approaches in the recent years that seemed bent upon the destruction
of ham radio, this one is the one that will stick in my mind far above the
rest, for this one has lowered ham radio to the standards of the Freebanders.
It has removed the honor.

Ed
* Ham Radio and Freeband Reply
by WB2WIK on November 5, 2003 Mail this to a friend!
This is nutty.

The "Freebanders" are not only flagrantly violating the law, but also bring
with them vast experience of doing virtually everything wrong; so, if they
eventually become licensed hams, they're so far down the path of wrongdoing
it will be difficult for them to stop and reverse the trend.

The "Freebanders" I've met at the local amateur radio Swap Meets (they do
attend, in numbers) are about the least technically competent individuals
I've ever come across, and it shows quickly in conversation. Most don't understand
Ohm's Law, propagation, antenna theory, or basic operating technique -- and,
unfortunately, they've been doing it wrong for such a long time, they're
uneducable.

I don't think we should be looking to recruit from this pool. I'd rather
start out with people who know absolutely nothing about two-way radio and
are trainable.

WB2WIK/6
*Ham Radio and Freeband Reply
by NI6G on November 5, 2003 Mail this to a friend!
These insolent malefactors almost never evolve beyond their criminal past.
For instance, there are a number of these so-called free band types in my
area using a repeater illegaly in the commercial 800 MHz band. Where did
they get the equipment? One of these free banders stole handhelds from his
former employer Nextel and gave them to his associates. Now, while chatting
on 146.55 MHz FM simplex or Channel 17 in the CB service, they use the 800
MHz repeater as a "talk back" frequency. These clowns have incurred bad karma,
they are going to get busted, what goes around comes around.

Not only are they fond of 800 MHz but they also enjoy playing music on both
amateur and CB radio. They also like to use amplifiers to boost their power
output beyond the FCC limits on VHF Marine, FRS, and GMRS frequencies.

Again, these criminal mentalities almost never outgrow their proclivities
toward antisocial actions. In short, they deserve our complete disdain.

73,

Erik NI6G
*Ham Radio and Freeband Reply
by KC0ODY on November 5, 2003 Mail this to a friend!
I would like for the author of the original post to post proof for:

1) His contention that "[...] Freeband is a major 'entry point' to Ham radio
today."; and

2) The statement that freebanders are as technically adept as hams in many
instances.

Hearsay doesn't count.
*Ham Radio and Freeband Reply
by N9AVY on November 5, 2003 Mail this to a friend!
Didn't read many positive comments on the freebanders. Do have to admit I've
always thought of them as the lowest form of radio life. No matter how anyone
may justify it they're still operating illegally and they know it ! Would
be nice if Riley nailed a bunch of these idiots just to make the point that
the FCC is not a "toothless old dog".

* Ham Radio and Freeband Reply
by K3UD on November 5, 2003 Mail this to a friend!
Actually it was the Swan 1011, (Later Siltronics, but still Swan) that allowed
CBers to operate with high power on illegal (there's that word again) frequencies
with just a slight modifications to the radio. The ARRL was so concerned
about this due to member complaints about the unit being advertised in QST,
that they reportedly told Swan that if they continued to market the Swan
1011, QST would not longer carry their ads. The Siltronics slight of hand
headed it off. I always wondered why the ARRL did not do the same thing with
Yaesu and the contoversy over the 101 at the time.

In terms of pure operating, I concede that there may be some good ops among
the freebanders just like there are good pilots flying without licenses and
good drivers who drive without them also. The problem is that these activities
are ILLEGAL.

Maybe we should have a one time amnesty program for all freebanders whereby
they go to the nearest VE examination location, sign an affidavit that they
are engaging in freeband activities, and receive a General class license
for their trouble.

73
George
K3UD
* Ham Radio and Freeband Reply
by K2WH on November 5, 2003 Mail this to a friend!
I can't beleive that this is even posted on a ham radio website! This is
a garbage piece and has
absolutely nothing - NOTHING to do with amateur radio.

Freebanders are law breakers. And as one other poster said, the oldtimers
know whats going on and know what
will be happening to the bands once CW and technical exams get whittled down
to nothing.

The asshole freebanders and CB'ers will be right in there with everyone.

K2WH
Old November 7th 03, 09:59 AM
Steveo

"Scott (Unit 69)" wrote:
Keep on elmering! 73

Riiiiight.. Like -you- do any elmering, you sick *******.
Old November 7th 03, 03:54 PM
Twistedhed

Posting someone's e-mail address in a

malicious manner is not only childish, but

perhaps even more illustrative of ham radio's

warts than is the OP topic.

_
Yea,,,remind us of anyone on rec.radio.cb? Several scumbag hammies here
spend all their time searching for more than just emails linked to cb
posters,,,,they want personal information, and when they are refused it
or fail at attaining such info,,,they threaten that if they can manage
competence long enough to get any personal info, they will use it
against you in any manner they can conjure.....sort of like they do now
with chosen user names. C. Frank Gilliland is one of those who threatens
cbers concerning their personal information.

Old November 8th 03, 02:47 AM
Radioman

Name: AC8F184D.ipt.aol.com
Address: 172.143.24.77

So who posted that message?
Old November 8th 03, 03:21 AM
jim

Twistedhed wrote:
Posting someone's e-mail address in a

malicious manner is not only childish, but

perhaps even more illustrative of ham radio's

warts than is the OP topic.

_
Yea,,,remind us of anyone on rec.radio.cb? Several scumbag hammies here
spend all their time searching for more than just emails linked to cb
posters,,,,they want personal information, and when they are refused it
or fail at attaining such info,,,they threaten that if they can manage
competence long enough to get any personal info, they will use it
against you in any manner they can conjure.....sort of like they do now
with chosen user names. C. Frank Gilliland is one of those who threatens
cbers concerning their personal information.

hey twisty cant ya just let it rest? you have a hardon with frank and
lee and the others but it gets old. dont come back with he said she said
'cause its tiring...peace bud...

Old November 11th 03, 05:05 PM
Twistedhed

From: (jim)
Twistedhed wrote:
Posting someone's e-mail address in a

malicious manner is not only childish, but

perhaps even more illustrative of ham radio's

warts than is the OP topic.

_
=A0=A0Yea,,,remind us of anyone on rec.radio.cb? Several scumbag hammies
here spend all their time searching for more than just emails linked to
cb posters,,,,they want personal information, and when they are refused
it or fail at attaining such info,,,they threaten that if they can
manage competence long enough to get any personal info, they will use it
against you in any manner they can conjure.....sort of like they do now
with chosen user names. C. Frank Gilliland is one of those who threatens
cbers concerning their personal information.

hey twisty cant ya just let it rest?

Pardon? You maybe stick your head inside a box each weekend? I "let it
rest" every weekend. Try and remember that, or better yet, try and
realize it.

you have a hardon with frank and lee and the

others but it gets old.

Hmmm,,,my return posts toward the posts directed toward myself "gets
old" to you? That you misconstrue my replies as a "hard-on" for those
that initiate a thread toward myself is absolutely incorrect, but hey,
that's what is great about America,,,you are free to add your input.
Also, I had no idea your posts concerning such gems as "whack off" and
sexual terms such as "cum" being directed to the trolls is so much more
refreshing than my posts that I use to respond to others when they
initiate conversation. Odd how my responses "get old", according to you,
and of how you speak against my REPLIES, but not the initial posts and
instigations directed toward myself that takes place in my deity-like
absence..(giggle). How silly of me.

dont come back with he said she said 'cause

its tiring

Yes,,the gospel has been taking some hits lately, but only from the
heathen, gutless and Godless wonders. I'll do you a favor,,,I won't tell
you how ludicrous it is for you to take another to task for their
initiating trolls and insults with your playpen pals.

...peace bud...

Always had it, always will. In any event, happy holidays to you and
yours. Peace.