Old August 6th 03, 11:07 PM
Dee D. Flint

"Steve Robeson, K4CAP" wrote in message
om...
"Dee D. Flint" wrote in message

gy.com...

Well got news for you. It's the anti-social nerdy types in our society

that
make the majority of technical and business advances. They are focused

on
their goals rather than looking for social clubs. All of our computer
technology has come from the "geeks" and some of those boys have gotten
wealty (Bill Gates comes to mind here).

Dee...I can't help but imagine that there's some overweight
ex-prom queeen who's day revolves around 6 kids, a beer-bellied
ex-jock old man who won't get out of bed or stay sober,living in a
mobile home that's about to fall off the axles, all-the-while beating
herself up for having made fun of Mr. Gates for "daring" to ask her
out once ! ! !

It wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Old August 11th 03, 04:35 PM
Dave Heil

"privacy.at Anonymous Remailer" wrote:

In article
Dave Heil wrote:

JMBCV wrote:

In article
Dave Heil wrote:

Vshah101 wrote:

From (Larry Roll K3LT):

I'm involved in a county group which is part of ARES.

Feh. You've attended only one meeting..and just to harass and stalk another ham, ASSHOLE.

Why, Roger Wiseman! Fancy you slithering from beneath your bed to make

Why Dave High-el, imagine you stopping downloading kiddie porn to answer a post.....

I do no such thing, Roger. What is your fixation with child
pornography?

yet another anonymous post.

If this is anonymous, how do you know who sent it, dumbass?

Roger: "Duuuuh, how'd you know it was me"? Shall we say that you have a
rather unique writing style and that your topics of interest repeat
themselves on a regular basis.

I've attended a number of meetings and
functions, Roger.

Guess you had to suck off Bertie Garcia one way or another, eh, ASSHOLE?

No, Roger. What is your fixation with homosexuality?

I'm told that you only came to the one meeting.

I'm told you shouldn't stalk other hams like you do, kiddie diddler.

It is peculiar that one who has posted numerous untruths about others
would consider himself to be a stalking victim. What is your fixation
on sex with children?

By the way, I'd go very carefully on that stalking stuff, Rog. You've
frequently harrassed me here and in direct e-mails.

Awww, poor Dicksucking Davey.......you stalked Rog as well, because the only reason you came to the ARES meeting to confront him, and let's not forget how you were going to break the law by posting his "best newsgroup material" on telephone poles in Rog's neighborhood.

What is your fixation with homosexual activity, Roger?

Bert and I attended an ARES meeting at the invitation of the Emergency
Coordinator for purposes of joining.

I think you've gotten your wires crossed on the breaking of law, Roger.
You were asked if you'd be proud to have your wife, mother or children
see some of your handiwork. You were asked if you thought your
neighbors would enjoy seeing some of your memorable posts tacked to
telephone poles in the neighborhood. I can post my exact comments and
your sparkling reply here if you feel that would set the record
straight. After all, you seemed to think enough of your numerous
newsgroup postings to post them in this very public venue.

You have an arrest

I do? Prove it.......

It is public record, Roger. By the way, is this another "Duuuh, how'd
you know it was me"?

record and you've been booted from a couple of ISP's.

Bwhahahahahahahaha....prove it, kiddie diddling Dave.

One note to OVIS should clear that one up. What is your fixation with
child sex?

You've been
cautioned for malicious QRMing on 20 meters and have been forced to
retest.

So some fake info was submitted and dumb**** Riley believed it.......

Who Riley? The fake info was in the form of audio tape. I know the
fellow who supplied it. I have no reason to disbelieve him and to
believe your claim that it was "fake".

he still PASSED the "retest" it's doubtful you could as of today, ASSHOLE.

"He/you" passed. Whether I could or couldn't isn't an issue. I wasn't
contacted and told that I needed to retest. There's been no enforcement
action taken toward me in forty years.

Most of the hams
involved are not interested in contesting or DXing. Many operate VHF FM
only. I don't know any who've designed and built a linear amplifier.
Only one other is interested in collecting and restoring vintage gear.

Yep, they are a clique of losers.....

Oh yes, I neglected to mention that we have one dysfunctional individual
who exhibits sociopathic behavior on several levels. He frequently

I wonder if the WV Medical board is aware of you practicing psychology without a degree in it or a license?

Take it up with the board.

haunts the rec.radio.amateur.misc and rec.radio.amateur.policy
newsgroups and posts irrelevant stream-of-consciousness filth (usually
unrelated to the thread topic. His over exhuberance has led him to the
malicious interference incidents on 20m.

Poor Davey......the Lackland press release boy, the flunky who couldn't get/or was so ****ing stupid he couldn't get a real job then after a **** poor service record, had to take a flunky courier job with the State department, until he was terminated.

What is your fixation with Lackland AFB and my web page? I haven't been
to Lackland in over thirty years. You know nothing of my service
record. I have an honorable discharge from the military. You know
nothing of my State Department service other than what you can glean
from my web site or here.

Actually, Roger, the only real loser is you. You're hardly a clique.

IKYABWAI, dicksucking Davey.....

What is your obsession with homosexual oral sex?

Actually, kiddiediddler High-el, how is it you had to get a mail order bride for yourself? Maybe it's you lack of personal cleanliness, as evidenced by the stench you had when you attened that meeting and your wrinkled clothes.

What is your fixation on sex with children?

I don't have a mail-order bride. I bathe on a regular basis and my
clothing is washed and pressed. What is your fixation on body odor and
wrinkled clothing?

I continue to attend. We interact

Except the fact you fail to bathe regularly, you mean.......****stick.

I don't recall your being here during shower time, Roger.

It looks like your still battling that rare form of Tourette's Syndrome.

Looks like you need to go to Hair Club For men and Jenny Craig.

There's a hair club for Jenny Craig?

Dave has a bad comb-over and his fat belly makes him look like he's
about 8 months pregnant. Given this along with his wrinkled clothes that
he looks like he slept in for a week, he makes such a good impression...
With that small skull he really looks like Baby Huey.

Your powers of observation are lacking, Roger. I have a full head of
hair without even a hint of a bald spot. My hat size is 7 7/8 which is
considered "Large". If you like, I can post a photo of the top of my
head so that others won't engage in a "comb over" debate. Why is any of
this of interest to you, Roger?

based on our common interests rather than the things which divide us.

Yeah, those common interests being not helping newer hams......

How could you come to that conclusion?

Unlike you, I don't pull my conclusions out of my ass, goat blower Davey.

Where'd they come from then?

You haven't been attending
meetings.

When some new hams needed help, they didn't get it, ****stick.

Who are the new hams who needed help? What was the help requested of me
and why wasn't it provided? You seem to be a little short on facts
here. Care to comment on the fact that you don't attend meetings and
would have no way to know about anything which goes on unless overheard
by you on a local repeater?

The other alternative is to start my own club. I tried it, but that was not too
successful.

btw, **** off, High-el.

BTW, forwarded your stuff to Chief Stenger in Glen Dale. It is about
the only way to make a case against someone who has no interpersonal
skills.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....... you've said that ALL ALONG, DICKBREATH....

Yes, I have. That's because, as you aware from being paid a number of
visits, that is what I have been doing. What is your fixation with
homosexual oral sex? How would you, the non-Roger anonymous poster know
anything about what I've said all along? "Duuuh, How'd you know it was
me"?

Maybe you need to give him another blowjob so he might pay attention
to you next time..haven't heard a thing from him though

Is that how you write about your chief of police--a man who is on your
city council?

.......some
case, dickhead...... BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...maybe it's because I don't live in Glen Dale, Davey, not everybody who posts anon is your obsession.

Maniacal laughter aside, Roger, is this another, "Duuuh, how'd you know
it was me"? Do you know how few anonymous posters post items about me
filled with nonsense rants about child pornography, sex with children,
homosexual oral sex, fixations with body odor and wrinkled apparel?

Ta-Ta for now.

Your not-so-Closeted homosexuality, noted.

You fascination with homosexuality is noted.

Dave K8MN
Old August 15th 03, 05:22 AM
Dave Heil

Brian wrote:

Dave Heil wrote in message ...

Roger: "Duuuuh, how'd you know it was me"? Shall we say that you have a
rather unique writing style and that your topics of interest repeat
themselves on a regular basis.

Gee David, someone posting as Avery Fine is sure doing a ringer impression of you.

What could it mean?

It could mean that someone is doing an impression of Len and you aren't
bright enough to figure it out.

Dave K8MN
Old August 15th 03, 01:21 PM
Brian

Dave Heil wrote in message ...
Brian wrote:

Dave Heil wrote in message ...

Roger: "Duuuuh, how'd you know it was me"? Shall we say that you have a
rather unique writing style and that your topics of interest repeat
themselves on a regular basis.

Gee David, someone posting as Avery Fine is sure doing a ringer impression of you.

What could it mean?

It could mean that someone is doing an impression of Len and you aren't
bright enough to figure it out.

Dave K8MN

But it's you they're imitating.
Old August 15th 03, 07:38 PM
Dave Heil

Brian wrote:

Dave Heil wrote in message ...
Brian wrote:

Dave Heil wrote in message ...

Roger: "Duuuuh, how'd you know it was me"? Shall we say that you have a
rather unique writing style and that your topics of interest repeat
themselves on a regular basis.

Gee David, someone posting as Avery Fine is sure doing a ringer impression of you.

What could it mean?

It could mean that someone is doing an impression of Len and you aren't
bright enough to figure it out.

But it's you they're imitating.

See, you weren't bright enough to figure it out even after an
explanation.

Dave K8MN

Old August 15th 03, 11:32 PM
Brian

Dave Heil wrote in message ...
Brian wrote:

Dave Heil wrote in message ...
Brian wrote:

Dave Heil wrote in message ...

Roger: "Duuuuh, how'd you know it was me"? Shall we say that you have a
rather unique writing style and that your topics of interest repeat
themselves on a regular basis.

Gee David, someone posting as Avery Fine is sure doing a ringer impression of you.

What could it mean?

It could mean that someone is doing an impression of Len and you aren't
bright enough to figure it out.

But it's you they're imitating.

See, you weren't bright enough to figure it out even after an
explanation.

Dave K8MN

No doubt attributable to your superb powers of explanation.
Old August 16th 03, 03:24 PM
Dave Heil

Brian wrote:

Dave Heil wrote in message ...
Brian wrote:

Dave Heil wrote in message ...
Brian wrote:

Dave Heil wrote in message ...

Roger: "Duuuuh, how'd you know it was me"? Shall we say that you have a
rather unique writing style and that your topics of interest repeat
themselves on a regular basis.

Gee David, someone posting as Avery Fine is sure doing a ringer impression of you.

What could it mean?

It could mean that someone is doing an impression of Len and you aren't
bright enough to figure it out.

But it's you they're imitating.

See, you weren't bright enough to figure it out even after an
explanation.

No doubt attributable to your superb powers of explanation.

It is likely the result of your difficulty in comprehending.

Dave K8MN
Old August 16th 03, 06:27 PM
Brian

Dave Heil wrote in message ...
Brian wrote:

Dave Heil wrote in message ...
Brian wrote:

Dave Heil wrote in message ...
Brian wrote:

Dave Heil wrote in message ...

Roger: "Duuuuh, how'd you know it was me"? Shall we say that you have a
rather unique writing style and that your topics of interest repeat
themselves on a regular basis.

Gee David, someone posting as Avery Fine is sure doing a ringer impression of you.

What could it mean?

It could mean that someone is doing an impression of Len and you aren't
bright enough to figure it out.

But it's you they're imitating.

See, you weren't bright enough to figure it out even after an
explanation.

No doubt attributable to your superb powers of explanation.

It is likely the result of your difficulty in comprehending.

Avery, you crack me up.
Old August 17th 03, 03:30 AM
Dave Heil

Brian wrote:

Dave Heil wrote in message ...
Brian wrote:

Dave Heil wrote in message ...
Brian wrote:

Dave Heil wrote in message ...
Brian wrote:

Dave Heil wrote in message ...

Roger: "Duuuuh, how'd you know it was me"? Shall we say that you have a
rather unique writing style and that your topics of interest repeat
themselves on a regular basis.

Gee David, someone posting as Avery Fine is sure doing a ringer impression of you.

What could it mean?

It could mean that someone is doing an impression of Len and you aren't
bright enough to figure it out.

But it's you they're imitating.

See, you weren't bright enough to figure it out even after an
explanation.

No doubt attributable to your superb powers of explanation.

It is likely the result of your difficulty in comprehending.

Avery, you crack me up.

Looks like you're beginning to crack under the strain of being Len's
electrolyte.

Dave K8MN