Old December 2nd 03, 03:03 AM
GS

Default FA: Various radio / boatanchor related parts & pieces & goodies on Ebay

Set of 4 brand new 1974 88-mH torroids - remember those? They
were Viet Nam surplus I believe, and there were millions of them
back then - check any ARRL handbook from the 70's and you'll find
uses for them! CW filters, RTTY demodulators, transmitters - they
were pretty ubiquitous. I bought these as a Novice from some outfit,
and there they sat for 29 years unused. Dual coils 44 mH each x 4 torroids.

HBR-16 Homebrew receiver labels! Yes, I used to have an HBR-16
that I sold a while back. Just found these labels. I had them engraved,
but never finished the receiver. I also have a set for a matching
transmitter and VFO that I never got around to building. All are totally
new, with sticky tape on the back to stick them on your panel. I paid
around $1.50 EACH to have them made at a trophy shop - there are
39 labels in all. Full details at the following link:

Lafayette TM-15 wavemeter - cute little thing. In very good shape overall

Thanks for looking!