Old September 11th 03, 02:35 PM
David Little

Default 2-way shop items - What's it Worth

I have a number of items from a 2-way shop that closed and I would like to
see what their market value is:

B&K 100 Model 1500 - 100 MHz Scope - Quad trace - 4 channel

B&K Model 1801 Frequency Counter

B&K Model 820 Capacitance Meter

B&K Model 2009 MTS TV-Stereo Generator

B&K Model 283 Digital Multimeter

B&K Model 177 VTVM

Manuals and other paperwork on most of the B&K gear. All seems to work...

Avcomm Spectrum Analyzer - Model PSA-37D - With manual

HELECTRONIX Model L-15 - Function Generator - with manual

(3) TrippLite 200W Square Wave Inverters (12VDC to 120 VAC)

(2) Hughes Network Systems Direct PC USB Receivers with Power Supplies MCN:
3002599-001

Astatic Model 877HL Desk Mic

Relm Desk Mic - NIB

Johnson Hand Mic - Coiled Cord - 4 pin Molex

(3) New Mic Coiled Cables

Telco Handset with PTT Bar - Looks New

Henry Radio Model C130A02 VHF Brick - 1-5W Drive for Max 130W out - Tuned
Freq 158.64
Has external Control Jack (1/4") untested

Trielectric A2080H Brick Input power - 25W or less - Has external Keying
Jack (1/8") untested

Mirage B3016 VHF Brick (for 2 Meters) (untested)

Motorola Radius P-100 with Charging Stand and Battery (10V NiCad - Bad)
Model: H430PU7120BN Ser: 759FQJ9995 Freq Range: 150.8 to 162.0 MHz
Has Keypad Installed - Battery: NTN5451B Sticker inside Case: NLD1502C1
Battery Charger: NTN4881B (With Wall Wart) - Battery will not hold charge

Motorola Radius GP 300 2 Channel HT with Battery and Antenna
Model: P93YPC20A2AA 8/30/92 Ser: 174FSQA016 DOC/MDC 1091939931 Type: YPHA
7.5 DC
Battery: HNN9628A 245MK 7.5V NiCad No Charger

Motorola Desk Mic

Motorola NMN6Q40A Hand Mic for HT

(4) Relm Mini-Com Plus Model: SLV40 (VHF 6 channel Mobile Transceiver, 40W,
150.8 - 174.02 MHz)
(3) Mics, (4) brackets, (4) Power Cords, (2) Speakers, (21) Manuals.
2 of these are in box with accys and manual. Look like they were possibly
reconditioned outs. Accept programming and seem to work OK

(1) Relm Mini-Comm SMV4099 (VHF 99 Channel Mobile Transceiver, 40W, 150.8 -
174 MHz) No Bracket, No Mic, No Power Cord, No Manual.

(1) Relm Mini-Com Pus Model: SLU25 (UHF 6 channel Mobile Transceiver, 25W,
450 - 482 MHz) No Mic, Bracket or Speaker. With Manual.

(2) Relm RFH252NB 2 Channel Transceiver - (2) Mics, (2) Brackets, (2) Power
Cords, (2) Manuals

(1) Relm RH-256NA 16 Channel Transceiver (Keypad/Display) No Mic, (1)
Brackets (1) Pwr Cord, (1) manual

(2) Relm BC45 Desk Battery Charger (1 in box, other loose - untested)

Relm PM45A Programmer
Relm PM100 Programmer
Regency Programmer

(5) Manuals for Relm PM4500 Programmer
1 - Mini-Com Plus - SLT & PT Series
2 - LMV2458 Transceiver
3 - Relm Plus - RM Series
4 - Mini-Com Plus - SM Series
5 - RSP400, RSP500, & RSP5000B Transceivers
Various Programming cables (Telco to HT Spk/Mic-Power Block [1], Telco to
telco 4 and 6 pin cables, 5 Pin twist lock mic connector to telco 6 pin flat
cable and telco connector)

Relm WHS150 VHF HT (16 channel Programmable with DTMF Keypad) With
Programming Manual
(Missing Squelch Knob - Works - Charged externally and programmed and
tested)
With Battery, Belt Clip and antenna - BP-007 NiCad Battery - 10.8V @ 700 MAH
148 to 162 MHz
(2) New BP007 10.8V - 700MAH NiCad

(9) Relm PTV56 - VHF HT - 5W- 6 Channel - (1) Has Bad Speaker
(13) Relm PTU46B - UHF HT - 4W - 6 Channel - (1) Has Bad Speaker
(1) Battery Charger - Model BCS with Wall Wart
(18) Used Batteries *
(6) New Batteries (unopened) *
* Batteries: BP-700 7/2V 700MAH NiCad
Extra Belt Clips and Antennas - HTs have been programmed and tested for
transmit and receive; no range test, power output tests or battery life
tests made. I am still charging the batteries, and so far - all have held a
charge. With only one charger (14 hour charge cycle), it is a slow process

There are some Relm service parts, and GE Service parts that I am making a
listing of. The Relm parts have 2 Keypad membranes for the Regency 256
series mobiles, displays for the RMV4099 and various small parts. The GE
parts are in individual white envelops with GE logo and are land mobile
service parts. I have been trying to test each item as well as possible,
and can give a better rundown individually via email.

If anyone is interested in purchase, please contact
via email. Discussion on market value/worth of individual items can be
discussed/ridiculed in newsgroup; or sent to above email address.

Thanks

Old September 11th 03, 10:02 PM
Kevin Demery

David,

Not sure about the test equipment, but the other stuff isn't worth
much unless you find a rare individual in need. The two Motorola
portables might get $25 - $50 each, but they are pretty old. Used
batteries don't get much, and new ones could get a few bucks as long
as they arent

We get call for old GE parts from time to time, so I would be
interested in seeing that list when you have had a chance to put it
together.

thanks

Kevin Demery

Old September 12th 03, 08:11 AM
Rick Frazier

David:

not familiar with Avcomm as a manufacturer of spectrum analyzers.. About all I
can find on the net from Avcomm is aviation headsets and the like...

What is the frequency range and specifications for the PSA-37D and what is it's
vintage? May be interested if the specs are within my range of interest and the
price isn't too high...

Thanks
--Rick AH7H

Old September 12th 03, 12:14 PM
Nitespark

Avcoms are OK S/A's for certain jobs. I don't think they are as good as
the Teks and HP's, but they are OK. I see them on Ebay occasionally.

For more info on the PSA-37D try http://www.avcomofva.com/PSA-37d.asp

Andy
WD4KDN

--
An armed man is a citizen, an unarmed man is a subject.
An armed society is a polite society.

Old September 12th 03, 10:21 PM
jakdedert

Take a little time, put each item into a search field on ebay, and see what
they are going for. Many, if not most of the items listed should either be
for sale at the moment, or--by using the 'completed items' field--searchable
for the last 90 days, I believe.

You might need to use more generic search terms, but you should be able to
get a 'ballpark' value for most items. Bear in mind that ebay distorts the
value of some things, especially when the seller puts onerous
shipping/handling terms on his auction. See below for a few examples...

"David Little" wrote in message
.net...
I have a number of items from a 2-way shop that closed and I would like to
see what their market value is:

B&K 100 Model 1500 - 100 MHz Scope - Quad trace - 4 channel

B&K Model 1801 Frequency Counter -- $26.51

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=46 78

B&K Model 820 Capacitance Meter -- $51.00

....and so on.
snip

jak

Old October 4th 10, 06:28 PM
Junior Member

Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Little View Post
[...]

Do you have any of the old Relm stuff left?
Old October 4th 10, 06:29 PM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hywmn View Post
Do you have any of the old Relm stuff left?
Like the 2 way batterys or PM45a programer?
Thanks Hywmn

FA: NEW Items>end Sunday, 6146B tubes, RS Base ant, Vintage items! Rich WA2RQY CB 0 October 7th 04 02:48 PM
******Lots of misc. items for sale******** KF6IKC Boatanchors 3 August 27th 04 12:54 AM
Fs: Shop going out of Bussiness Rev. Robert P. Chrysafis Swap 3 August 13th 03 08:22 PM
2 news items Alfred Lorona Homebrew 0 July 13th 03 01:02 AM
F.S. NICE HEATHKIT ITEMS Big Red Boatanchors 0 July 12th 03 05:51 PM