Old September 8th 04, 11:04 PM
Harlem Slim / www.deltabluesguitar.com

Default Vintage 78 RPM Blues Collection For Sale / Robert Johnson; Elmore James; Blind Boy Fuller; Blind Lemon Jefferson; Bessie Smith; Muddy Waters

This collection of Vintage 78RPM Blues Records is available for sale.
The List can also be viewed at my website www.deltabluesguitar.com.

*Johnny Ace / Please Forgive Me / You've Been Gone So Long / Duke
*Johnny Ace / Aces Wild / The Clock / Duke
*Kokomo Arnold / Milk Cow Blues / Old Original Kokomo Blues / Decca
*Casey Bill / No Good Woman / I'll Get A Break Someday / Vocalion
*Barbecue Bob / Goin' Up The Country / Mississippi Low Levee Blues /
Columbia
*Eddie Boyd / Blue Coat Man / Five Long Years / J.O.B.
*Big Bill Broonzy / Night Watchman Blues / What's Wrong With Me / Okeh
*Big Bill Broonzy / I'm Gonna Move To The Outskirts Of Town / Hard
Hearted Woman / Okeh
*Big Bill Broonzy / Night Time Is The Right Time No. 2 / New Shake-em
On Down / Conqueror
*Big Bill Broonzy / Oh Baby / When I Get To Thinking / Okeh
*Big Bill Broonzy / Bad Acting Woman / I'm Woke Up Now / Okeh
*Big Bill Broonzy / Cell Block No. 13 Blues / You Got The Best Go /
Columbia
*Big Bill Broonzy / Saturday Evening Blues / / Columbia
*Big Bill Broonzy / Walkin' The Lonesome Road / / Mercury
*Sammy Sampson (Broonzy) / Police Station Blues / They Can't Do That /
Perfect
*Bobby "Blue" Bland / I Learned My Lesson / I Don't Believe / Duke
*Bo Carter / Ants In My Pants / Ram Rod Daddy / Vocalion
*Doctor Clayton / Doctor Clayton Blues / Gotta Find My Baby / Bluebird
*Doctor Clayton / Cheating And Lying Blues / Watch Out Mama / Bluebird
*Doctor Clayton / Copper Colored Mama / Root Doctor Blues / RCA Victor
*Mercy Dee and Thelma / Rent Man Blues / Fall Guy / Specialty
*Willie Dixon / Walking The Blues / If You're Mine / Checker
*Blind Boy Fuller / Step It Up and Go / / Vocalion
*Blind Boy Fuller / Step It Up and Go / Little Woman You're So Sweet /
Columbia
*Blind Boy Fuller / Flyin' Airplane Blues / You're Leaving Now /
Conqueror
*Blind Boy Fuller / She's A Truckin' Little Baby / Screamin' and
Cryin' Blues / Columbia
*Blind Boy Fuller / I Don't Want No Skinny Woman / Thousand Woman
Blues / Conqueror
*Blind Boy Fuller / Bus Rider Blues / Night Rambling Woman / Conqueror
*Blind Boy Fuller / When Your Gal Pack Up And Leaves / Big Red Blues /
Conqueror
*Blind Boy Fuller / Little Woman You're So Sweet / Step It Up And Go /
Conqueror
*Carol Fran / Emmit Lee / One Look At Your Daddy / Excello
*Lowell Fulson Trio / Fulson Blues / San Francisco Blues / Big Town
*Lowell Fulson / Back Home Blues / Baby Won't You Jump With Me / Swing
Time
*Jazz Gillum / Key To The Highway / She Belongs To Me / Bluebird
*Smokey Hogg / Unemployment Blues / Skinny Leg'd Woman / Modern
*Smokey Hogg / You Won't Stay Home / Why Should I Love You / Sittin'
In With
*Smokey Hogg / Where Did My Boogie Go? / Any Time Is The Right Time /
Modern
*John Lee Hooker / Crawlin' King Snake / Drifting From Door To Door /
Modern
*John Lee Hooker / I'm Ready / Lookin' For A Woman / Modern
*John Lee Hooker / Hobo Blues / Hoogie Boogie / Modern
*Lightnin' Hopkins / Jail House Blues / T Model Blues / Gold Star
*Lightnin' Hopkins / Shotgun Blues / Rollin' Blues / Aladdin
*Lightnin' Hopkins / Thinkin' And Worryin' / Fast Mail Rambler /
Aladdin
*Lightnin' Hopkins / Short Haired Woman / Big Mama Jump / Aladdin
*Lightnin' Hopkins / Walkin' The Streets / Mussy Haired Woman / Chart
*Lightnin' Hopkins / I'm Beggin' You / Crazy Mary / Harlem
*Lightnin' Hopkins / Morning Blues / Have To Let You Go / Aladdin
*Lightnin' Hopkins / / Ida Mae / Modern
*Lightnin' Hopkins / Honey, Honey Blues / Moonrise Blues / Aladdin
*Walter Jacobs / Rats Been On My Cheese / How Did It Happen / Bluebird
*Lil' Son Jackson / Thrill Me Baby / Doctor, Doctor / Imperial
*Lil' Son Jackson / Lonely Blues / Freight Train Blues / Imperial
*Elmore James / Dust My Broom / Catfish Blues / Trumpet
*Elmore James / I Believe / I Held My Baby Last Night / Meteor
*Elmore James / Sunnyland / Standing At The Crossroads / Flair
*Elmore James / Please Find My Baby/ Strange Kinda' Feeling / Flair
*Elmore James (w/Joe Turner) / TV Mama / Oke-She-Moke-She-Pop /
Atlantic
*Elmore James / Cry For Me Baby / Take Me Where You Go / Vee Jay
*Elmore James / It Hurts Me Too / Pickin' The Blues / Enjoy (45)
*Elmore James / Bleeding Heart / Mean Mistreatin' Mama / Enjoy (45)
*Elmore James / Something Inside Me / She Done Move / Sphere(45)
*Elmore James / Dust My Blues / Happy Home / Kent(45)
*Blind Lemon Jefferson / Peniteniary Blues / Long Lasting Lovin' /
Paramount
*Robert Johnson / Rambling On My Mind / ARC One Sided Test
*Lil Johnson / Press My Button / Get 'em From The Peanut Man /
Vocalion
*Lil Johnson / Two Timin' Man / Was I? / Vocalion
*Lonnie Johnson / Feel So Lonesome / Pleasing You / King
*Joshua Johnson / Gypsy Blues / When The Morning Glories Wake Up In
The Morning / Decca
*Eddie Johnson / Tiptoe / Twin Rock / Chess
*The Yas Yas Girl (Merline Johnson) / Love With A Feeling / Don't You
Make Me High / Vocalion
*Curtis Jones / Tin Pan Alley / My Baby Says She Loves Me / Okeh
*Little Junior's Blue Flames / Fussin' and Fightin' Blues / Feelin'
Good / Sun
*Litttle Junior Parker / My Dolly Bee / Next Time You See Me / Duke
*B.B. King / Whole Lotta Love / You Upset Me Baby / RPM
*B.B. King / Early In The Morning / You Don't Know / RPM
*B.B. King / Love You Baby / The Woman I Love / RPM
*B.B. King / Please Help Me / Praying To The Lord / RPM
*B.B. King / Lonely And Blue / Jump With You Baby / RPM
*B.B. King / Neighborhood Affair / Please Hurry Home / RPM
*B.B. King / Shut Your Mouth / I'm In Love / RPM
*B.B. King / Ruby Lee / I'm Cracking Up Over You / RPM
*B.B. King / Dark Is The Night (Parts 1 & 2) / RPM
*B.B. King / Talkin' The Blues / Boogie Rock / RPM
*B.B. King / Sweet Little Angel / Bad Luck / RPM
*B.B. King / Every Day I Have The Blues / Sneakin' Around / RPM
*B.B. King / Troubles, Troubles, Troubles / I Want To Get Married /
RPM
*B.B. King / You've Been An Angel / Please Accept My Love / Kent
*B.B. King / Bim Bam / On My Word Of Honor / RPM
*B.B. King / Did You Ever Love A Woman / Let's Do The Boogie / RPM
*B.B. King / Why Did You Leave Me / Blind Love / RPM
*Papa Lightfoot / P.L. Blues / After-While / Aladdin
*Big Maceo / Chicago Breakdown / Worried Life Blues / Groove
*Percy Mayfield / Double Dealing / Are You Out There / Chess
*Roy Milton & His Solid Senders / Big Fat Mama / Thrill Me / Specialty
*Tommy McClennan / Whiskey Head Woman / Bottle It Up And Go / Bluebird
*Tommy McClennan / I Love My Baby / Shake It Up And Go / Bluebird
*Tommy McClennan / Roll Me Baby / Blue As I Can Be / Bluebird
*Brownie McGhee / Cheatin' and Lying / Need Someone To Love Me / Dot
*Brownie McGhee / Auto Mechanic Blues / Country Boy Boogie / Savoy
*Amos Milburn & Chickenshackers / Vicious, Vicious Vodka / I Done Done
It / Aladdin
*Memphis Minnie / Mean Mistreater Blues / I'm So Glad / Columbia
*Memphis Minnie / Lookin' The World Over / Black Rat Swing / Okeh
*Memphis Minnie / Me And My Chauffer Blues / Can't Afford To Lose My
Man / Columbia
*Memphis Minnie / Fish Man Blues / Lean Meat Don't Fry / Columbia
*Ma Rainey / Rough And Tumble Blues / Memphis Bound Blues / Paramount
*Jimmy "T-99" Nelson / "T" 99 Blues / Rain Drop Blues / RPM
*Jimmy "T-99" Nelson / Baby Child / Fine Little Honey Dripper / RPM
*Tampa Red / New Bad Luck Blues / Corrine Blues / RCA Victor
*Jimmy Reed / Rockin' With Reed / Can't Stand To See You Go / Vee Jay
*Jimmy Reed / Honest I Do / Signals Of Love / Vee Jay
*Jimmy Reed / You've Got Me Dizzy / Honey, Don't Let Me Go / Vee Jay
*Jimmy Reed / Odds & Ends / I'm Gonna Get My Baby / Vee Jay
*Jimmy Reed / Ain't That Lovin' You Baby / Baby, Don't Say That No
More / Vee Jay
*Jimmy Reed / You Don't Have To Go / Boogie In The Dark / Vee Jay
*Jimmy Reed / You Got Me Crying / Go On To School / Vee Jay
*Jimmy Reed / You've Got Me Dizzy / Honey, Don't Let Me Go / Vee Jay
Cobra
*Washboard Sam / Booker T. Blues / Diggin' My Potatoes / Bluebird
*Washboard Sam / Back Door / / Bluebird
*Bumble Bee Slim / Rough Treatment / I'm Needing Someone / Vocalion
*Bumble Bee Slim / Hobo Jungle Blues / Slave Man Blues / Vocalion
*Bumble Bee Slim / Lonesome Old Feeling / Ida Red / Fidelity
*Memphis Slim / Grinder Man Blues / Don't Ration My Love / King
*Memphis Slim / Five O'Clock Blues / The Comeback / United
*Memphis Slim / Treat Me Like I Treat You / My Country Girl / Money
*Memphis Slim / No Mail Blues / Gonna Need My Help Some Day / Mecury
*Memphis Slim / Never Let Me Love / The Question / Mercury
*Memphis Slim / Slim's Blues / Havin' Fun / Premium
*Memphis Slim / Feelin' Low / 'Fore Day / Premium
*Memphis Slim / Sittin' & Thinkin' / Livin' Like A King / Peacock
*Memphis Slim / Mother Earth / Really Got The Blues / Premium
*Memphis Slim / Country Girl / Believe I'll Settle Down / Swing
Masters
*Lightnin' Slim / Rock Me Mama / Bad Luck / Feature
*Guitar Slim / The Things That I Used To Do / Well, I Done Got Over It
/ Specialty
*Bessie Smith / Gimme A Pig Foot / Take Me For A Buggy Ride / Columbia
*Bessie Smith / Down Hearted Blues / Gulf Coast Blues / Columbia
*Bessie Smith / Mistreatin' Daddy / Chicago Bound Blues / Columbia
*Bessie Smith / Woman Trouble Blues / Love Me Daddy Blues / Columbia
*Bessie Smith / You've Been A Good Ole Wagon / Cold In Hand Blues /
Columbia
*Bessie Smith / Do Your Duty / I'm Down In The Dumps / Columbia
*Bessie Smith / See If I Care / Baby Have Pity On Me / Columbia
*Bessie Smith / New Orleans Hop Scop Blues / Nobody Knows You /
Columbia
*Bessie Smith / Young Woman's Blues / Cake Walking Babies / Columbia
*Bessie Smith / Empty Bed Blues / Lost Your Head Blues / Columbia
*Bessie Smith / Baby Doll / / Columbia
*Mamie Smith & Jazz Hounds / Jazzbo Ball / U Need Some Loving Blues /
Okeh
*Mamie Smith & Jazz Hounds / If You Don't Want Me Blues / Mem'ries Of
You Mammy / Okeh
*Ruby Smith / Fruit Cakin' Mama / Black Gal / Decca
*Pine Top Smith / Pinetop's Blues / Pinetop's Boogie Woogie /
Brunswick
*Pine Top Smith / Jump Steady Blues / I'm Sober Now / Brunswick
*Victoria Spivey / T.B. Blues / No. 12 Let Me Roam / Okeh
*Johnny Temple / Louise Louise Blues / New Vicksburg Blues / Decca
*Big Mama Thornton / I Smell A Rat / I've Searched The Whole World
Over / Peacock
*Ike Turner & His Blues Kings / Shake, Rattle and Roll / You Know I
Love You / Atlantic
*Joe Turner / Corrine Corrina / Boogie Woogie Country Girl / Atlantic
*Ethel Waters / Dying With The Blues / Kiss You Pretty Baby / Black
Swan
*Little Willie John / Fever / Letter From My Darling / King
*T Bone Walker / T Bone Shuffle / Papa Ain't Salty / Atlantic
*Georgia White / Furniture Man / You Got To Drop The Sack / Decca
*Georgia White / Stewin' Your Mess / Careless Love / Decca
*Georgia White / Black Rider / I Just Want Your Stingeree / Decca
*Jimmy Witherspoon / No Rollin' Blues / Big Fine Girl / Modern
*Little Walter / Key To The Highway / Rock Bottom / Checker
*Little Walter / My Babe / Thunder Bird / Checker
*Little Walter / Quarter To Twelve / Blues With A Feeling / Checker
*Little Walter / Mellow Down Easy / Last Night / Checker
*Little Walter / Lights Out / You're So Fine / Checker
*Little Walter / Rocker / Oh Baby / Checker
*Little Walter / I Got To Go / Roller Coaster / Checker
*Muddy Waters / Mannish Boy / Young Fashion Ways / Chess
*Muddy Waters / I'm Your Hoochie Koochie Man / She's So Pretty / Chess
*Muddy Waters / I'm Ready / I Don't Know Why / Chess
*Muddy Waters / Sad Letter Blues / Your Gonna Need My Help / Chess
*Muddy Waters / Just Make Love To Me / Oh Yeh / Chess
*Muddy Waters / Too Young To Know / / Chess
*Muddy Waters / Close To You / / Chess
*Muddy Waters / Diamonds At Your Feet / Don't Go No Farther / Chess
*Sonny Boy Williamson / Win The War Blues / Check Up On My Baby /
Bluebird
*Sonny Boy Williamson / Too Close Together / Cat Hop / Trumpet
*Sonny Boy Williamson / Shake Your Boogie / Mean Old Highway / RCA
Victor
*Sonny Boy Williamson / / The Key / Checker
*Sonny Boy Williamson / Elevator Woman / Sonny Boy's Jump / Bluebird
*Howlin' Wolf / Somebody In My Home / Nature / Chess