Old March 9th 04, 10:43 AM
Jeff Wilson

Default HAARPS on 5800 0942 UTC

Check it out. Weak here in SoCal, but exactly identical to the one I picked
up last April!

----------------
Jeff Wilson
KG6RIF
Newhall, CA

Old March 9th 04, 10:48 AM
Jeff Wilson

I should say that it's USB, and here's a link for those of you who don't
know what HAARP is.

http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/

Engage your tinfoil hats people, the .gov is programming us as we speak!
haha

Old March 9th 04, 03:23 PM
Maximus

Those who constitute our government at present have amongst them, not so
much intelligence as a head of leaf lettuce. It would take real intelligence
to program any one of us, and they wholly lack that.

While we're at it, the dialogue in bush's tv commercial should be "Hi, I'm
Forrest Gump. People call me Forrest Gump."

Besides, the cosmic ray programmers have superceded the US govermint anyway.
Strength and Honor

Old March 9th 04, 03:47 PM
Dxluver

I should say that it's USB, and here's a link for those of you who don't
know what HAARP is.

http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/

Upper? When I logged and qsl HAARP it was 3390 in LSB. They do different
modes I suppose? I'll look at the link, been a while since I looked at a
HAARP link.
Old March 9th 04, 03:50 PM
Dxluver

I should say that it's USB, and here's a link for those of you who don't
know what HAARP is.

I wonder if that is 'restricted airspace'....or could anyone fly over it? I
bet you wouldn't want to be flying over it when they have it fired up. ;-)

Old March 9th 04, 09:41 PM
Gary Carson

Excuse my ignorance, but how did you know this was HAARP? And how did you find it?
Old March 9th 04, 10:32 PM
Jeff Wilson

Last April, I heard it, posted it here, someone said it was HAARP, so I
emailed the HAARP guys and they confirmed they were doing atmospheric
testing at that frequency and at that time.

I made a recording of it last year, and this time around, it sounded exactly
the same, but was much weaker.

Jeff Wilson

Old March 10th 04, 05:40 AM
RedOctober90

Hi Jeff

I was the guy who sent them your report to have it confirmed by
e-mail.

This was last years thread.. I'd keep it tuned there for a day or two
during those hours, sometimes they do two night tests.

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...net%26rnum%3D9

Old March 10th 04, 08:43 AM
Jeff Wilson

You da man RedOctober. You did email them first and confirmed it. I
emailed them a week or so later. THIS time, however, I'm going to get a QSL
card from those guys.

om...

Old March 10th 04, 09:06 PM
RedOctober90

I also e-mailed HAARP to help confirm what you heard, they said indeed
it was HAARP.

They also told me they are doing irregular tests here and there, some
on air and some off air.. might be worth a listen every so often.

They will also QSL if you send them a card of your own (postcard or
whatever)

73