Old August 16th 14, 02:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default Good source for amplifier tips

On Tuesday, November 12, 1996 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Will, KN6DV wrote:
For those who are wondering what the "EIMAC" letter is all about, you will
find a copy of it on the page:
--
http://www.av.qnet.com/~kn6dv

Also you will find the archive of the "Good source for amplifier tips".

REFORM
Unless the reformer can invent something which substisutes attractive
virtues for atractive vices, he will fail.
(Walter Lippmann)

Someday I fully intend to provide the real story on all this diatribe, the truth shall come to the masses. I have lived with the truth since all this started and I can hold it for a while longer as it takes time to crystallize but the real story will be forthcoming, most likely in a book I've been writing in what little spare time I find since I retired as a result of CPI eliminating my position as Applications Engineer and, for a short time, Acting Marketing Manager, Eimac division. (sorry for the long sentence but Tech Writers can stretch English a bit and get away with it).
73,
Reid Brandon W6MTF
rfpowerguy on Google
Old August 16th 14, 06:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

wrote:
On Tuesday, November 12, 1996 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Will, KN6DV wrote:
For those who are wondering what the "EIMAC" letter is all about, you will
find a copy of it on the page:
--
http://www.av.qnet.com/~kn6dv

Also you will find the archive of the "Good source for amplifier tips".

REFORM
Unless the reformer can invent something which substisutes attractive
virtues for atractive vices, he will fail.
(Walter Lippmann)

Someday I fully intend to provide the real story on all this diatribe,

You are already 18 years late...

--
Jim Pennino