Old November 27th 14, 01:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,uk.radio.amateur

Default Voting time for the uk.* amateur radio moderated group!

"gareth" wrote in message
"Brian Reay" wrote in message
My comments were banter

Suggesting that my wife was a sheep in the bed next to me, do you mean?

...and then, when it became apparent to you that your remarks had given
great offence why did you not apologise for them if they were just banter?

Why did you have me arrested for pressing you for an apology; that alone
suggests the earnestness behind your intention to want to insult, an
earnestness that continues to today, going by your current posts

Old November 28th 14, 12:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

"Brian Reay" wrote in message
As for stalking, Steve is free to post in any newsgroup (and join any
Yahoo
group, not having been blacklisted). I'm sure he has never been issued
with
any kind of order for harassment, restraining order, or convicted of an
offence related in anyway to malicious communications. Not even a Caution.
Of course, the same applies to myself.

Bian, M3OSN, Old Chum, you've stirred up a right hornets' nest with the
Yanks
with your obsession about sheep and the aftermath of that obsession.

Please be more circumspect in the future.

Old November 30th 14, 12:13 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,uk.radio.amateur

On Thu, 27 Nov 2014 13:10:29 -0000, just as I was about to take a
herb, "gareth" disturbed my reverie and
wrote:

..and then, when it became apparent to you that your remarks had given
great offence why did you not apologise for them if they were just banter?

If you were offended, that is your problem and your issue.
--
Cheers,

DrT

** You've never known happiness until you're married;
** but by then it is too late.

Old December 12th 14, 09:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

On Thu, 27 Nov 2014 09:14:44 +0000, Spike
wrote:

Stephen, you forgot to add .space, .policy, and .dx to the
rec.radio.amateur.* groups in your canvass for support outside of the UK
for the proposed UK group, and free.uk.amateur-radio is also missing
from your list.

What about uk.rec.gardening too?

I'm sure one or two radio people keep an eye on that ng too.

Old December 12th 14, 11:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

wrote:

Stephen, you forgot to add .space, .policy, and .dx to the
rec.radio.amateur.* groups in your canvass for support outside of the UK
for the proposed UK group, and free.uk.amateur-radio is also missing
from your list.

What about uk.rec.gardening too?

I'm sure one or two radio people keep an eye on that ng too.

He seems to be doing searches.

He posted today in comp.misc (I think it was), when the only mention of
amateur radio is that "the rec.radio.amateur.* hierarchy seems in good
shape"; I remember replying to that message saying "look again, most of
the messages are write only taken from the web".

Michael

Old December 13th 14, 02:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

wrote:

Stephen, you forgot to add .space, .policy, and .dx to the
rec.radio.amateur.* groups in your canvass for support outside of the UK
for the proposed UK group, and free.uk.amateur-radio is also missing
from your list.

What about uk.rec.gardening too?

I'm sure one or two radio people keep an eye on that ng too.

He seems to be doing searches.

Nah, I'm subscribed to both the groups you mention.

--
Stephen Thomas Cole // Sent from my iPhone