Old February 6th 04, 09:16 PM
Michael Melland

Default FS: PSC-10 Hammarlund Speaker for HQ-129X

I have a nice PSC-10 / SP -10 speaker for sale. This is the fairly rare
(I'm told) matching speaker for the HQ-129X. The speaker is in nice shape
with no dings, dents, or gouges. It's paint is thinning a bit here and
there as it does and someone quite picky probably would over spray the black
wrinkle finish. The thin spots look like they are rusty in the pictures I
have but it's really not rust.... no pits or rough spots.... just some
discoloration.

The speaker appears to be all original.... has the original speaker and
still has the feet on the bottom. I attacked a speaker lead myself. I had
been using this with my HQ-129X but recently sold it. The speaker functions
as it was designed and sounds great !

I'm asking $60 shipped to the lower 48.... if I don't hear of anyone wanting
it by late this afternoon it's off to that auction site. Pictures he
http://webpages.charter.net/w9wis/ebay/psc10front.jpg
http://webpages.charter.net/w9wis/ebay/psc10back.jpg

Mike
--