Old November 23rd 03, 08:11 AM
Jim

Default Help Please Confirm Riverside County EDACS Frequencies

Hello,

I have the following freq's for the Central/Southwest EDACS system

1 866.2375
2 866.7375
3 867.2375
4 867.7375
5 868.2375
6 866.7875
7 868.7375
8 868.2875

I have programmed these into a BC780 and cannot get the radio to trunk. It
did trunk ok about 6 weeks ago (when I last used the radio) but it does not
now.

Did the freq's change from what I listed above?

BTW, in the manual mode, I can hear the control channel and users, but unit
will not "trunk"

Thanks in advance

Jim

Old November 23rd 03, 10:16 PM
FAE LLV#11

Jim, The freq. for channel 8 should be 867.2875. I'm not familiar with
the bc780 programming. However I do know the freqs need to be in order
(the lcn). On the pro95 you can only have one set of freqs per bank
that are edacs otherwise it doesnt work right. The freqs you have
listed there run off of Elsinore peak. I presume you want to listen to
Elsinore, Perris, Temecula, Hemet, Banning, and some Riverside?

I got a lot of good info off of www.trunkedradio.com including the the
DEC, AFS and display for the id. Check in the radio database section.

I live in the elsinore area if you would like to contact me use the
e-mail address above and I would be more than happy to help.

Bryan