Old October 27th 03, 08:12 PM
Dino

Default Looking for Brian Griffey!

Hello Brian! Please contact me! Thanks!

Dino

Old October 28th 03, 01:54 AM
gw

Dino wrote in message ink.net...
Hello Brian! Please contact me! Thanks!

Dino

the poopfessor is in hiding ever since his beloved cubbies
choked.....again..........
Old October 28th 03, 02:37 AM
jim

gw wrote:
Dino wrote in message ink.net...

Hello Brian! Please contact me! Thanks!

Dino

the poopfessor is in hiding ever since his beloved cubbies
choked.....again..........

isn't this the same guy who praised hosanna's about the prof's amp???

Old October 28th 03, 03:58 PM
Twistedhed

I know some other folks who are really steamed about the sandpile's
hostile takeover of world championships. Football baseball,,,,oh, well,
Chi-town will always have the Bulls and Philthadelphia will always
have....memories.

Old October 29th 03, 04:00 PM
Twistedhed

From: (gw)
(Twistedhed) wrote in message
... I
know some other folks who are really steamed about the sandpile's
hostile takeover of world championships. Football baseball,,,,oh, well,
Chi-town will always have the Bulls and Philthadelphia will always
have....memories.
_
well mancow has tried for years to get sammy

sosa to come in and take a drug test but he

won't do it.......

_
And why the hell should he? If ****ing your own bodily fluids into a
container so that the results may be used against you isn't being forced
to procure and produce evidence against yourself ( something we are
protected against, in the same manner one can not be forced to testify
against themself),,then what is? This guy isn't flying a plane or
driving a train or operating dangerous machinery or placing anyone else
in danger. If it doesn't affect his job performance or safety, whose
business is it if he decides to
smoke cornsilk or huff paint?
_

and let us not forget the cork in

the bat thing...

_
That was great,,,the look on his face was priceless.
_
.....and on the issue of florida winning the

world series...you have to ask yourself how a

bunch of nobodys can come into new york and
take the the world series away from george

steinbrenner....i am sure he blew his stack

about this

_
Haha,,you betcha,,,,,how dare another Georgie have his toes stepped
on...?
_
...and......what does that say about the

condition of mediocrity the league itself is

in.........

_
Mediocriy in sports? You're being kind. It says the condition is rapidly
deteriorating,,,,like boxing,,,as crooked and fixed as today's
wrestling,,,,,almost.

_

a perfect example of how the league

with all of its expansion has spread the talent

pool very thin but at the same time ticket

prices keep going up and all the owners are

constantly whining about new parks and

whatnot , which incidentally they are now

doing in miami as we speak........

_
That's why I've always cheered the blue collar teams,,the ones that
couldn't touch the Dallas Cowboys and SF 49ers influx of cash...yet in
some instances, stil managed to kick their asses when the big game was
on the line.....your Steelers, your Browns, your Bengals,,,,and of
course, my own backyard Bucs,,,once the most losingest team in the
history of football.
_
wait......all you sand pile taxpayers..........i can

tell you what is going to happen next, but i am

sure you get the gist.............

_
Done happened. All the middle class are getting taxed out of here. The
lower income have been gone for several years.
In addition, the citizens of Hillsborough County paid for the Buc's new
stadium.
_
by the way twist....have you gotten your share

of the world series winnings yet??? just

curious.........i rest my case....

_
Tourist based as we are, the Bucs winning the super bowl most
definitely brought more revenue to my little playground of the state. It
places the Bay area on the world map, makes it a little more visible,
which in turn means more tourists, whcih means more money spent on local
businesses. Yes, I get my piece of the pie from the Bucs in tourist
revenue. A certain RB is a steady fixture in the bay (literally) in his
free time and has been for many years,,,,,,,now he finally bought his
own boat. This year's training camp attendance by the public set
records.
The Marlins, nah,,,too far away,,,,,but when the Devil Rays do their
thing with Piniella (and they will),,we will share in the bounty again.
Hey, we ain't Dallas, man. Our players keep the lines on the field.

Old October 30th 03, 11:43 PM
gw

(Twistedhed) wrote in message ...
From:
(gw)
[...]

yeh twistie but the sosa man runs around telling everyone he is not on
drugs....well fine take a test and prove it....have you noticed how
much bigger he is now than when he first started???? kind of makes
you wonder doesn't it??? is it fair to all the records out there in
baseball land , to have a guy on drugs hitting homeruns in this
league???? no it is not........
Old October 31st 03, 03:30 PM
Twistedhed

gw wrote:
yeh twistie but the sosa man runs around

telling everyone he is not on drugs....well fine

take a test and prove it..

_
I don't follow baseball and wasn't aware he made such claims. I have
real issues with such invasive tests. They prove nothing, only that one
had indulged, not that they were using at the time in question, unlike a
blood/alcohol test for DUI.
_

..have you noticed how much bigger he is now
than when he first started????

_
Ahh,,the infamous 'rhoid debate.
_

kind of makes you wonder doesn't it??? is it

fair to all the records out there in baseball land
, to have a guy on drugs hitting homeruns in

this league???? no it is not........

_
No, it's not, but it is reality. I know enough about pro sports that
certain athletes can get away with damn near as much abuse as they can
dish, while others get away with nothing.
Almost like the Rush Limbaugh debacle..which I find hugely
entertaining. My claim that a conservative is really a liberal who has
just been busted has never been more illustrated than as of late. We
have the white house now claiming the president didn't "really" mislead
the Americans about imminent threat, as they claim he never "really"
used the specific term "imminent".
They dismiss the Austrian's sexual misconduct, as if such behavior is
only deviant when committed by a non-republican.
"Treatment" and "Compassion" are terms that miraculously entered the
Rush vocabulary list, and his legions of sheople and lemmings "bahh"
accordingly and nod their heads in agreement. Why, it's almost as if he
never made the claim "Round up all the dirt-bag drug users, lock them up
and throw away the key. Problem solved." We can understand how he could
make such a claim, after all, he was probably tripping on opiates when
he said it.