Old January 14th 04, 02:26 AM
K9SQG

Default FS: Kenwood TS-830S Gold Edition and VFO-230

Have for sale some excellent condition Kenwood gear. I'm the second owner.
TS-830S Gold Edition has the narrow CW filter. Excellent condition. $400 plus
shipping. I tried it on 75 and 40m ssb and got good audio reports. Didn't
check if the WARC mod was done or not; just involves clipping one or more
diodes.

VFO-230 is the digital synthesized vfo. Includes interconnect cable.
Excellent condition. It has the "slow tuning CW mod" that enables smooth, easy
tuning with the narrow CW filter; mod is reversible. $250 plus shipping. Will
not sell the VFO alone unless the transmitter sells first.

I cannot sell or ship outside continental US unfortunately.

Thanks for reading the posting.

73s,

Evan
Old January 15th 11, 06:41 AM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9SQG View Post

VFO-230 is the digital synthesized vfo. Includes interconnect cable.
Excellent condition. It has the "slow tuning CW mod" that enables smooth, easy
tuning with the narrow CW filter; mod is reversible. $250 plus shipping. Will
not sell the VFO alone unless the transmitter sells first.

I cannot sell or ship outside continental US unfortunately.

Thanks for reading the posting.

73s,

Evan
I will purchase the vfo if the transceiver is sold solo.
Thanks Bob W7TSS
Old January 21st 11, 03:36 AM
Junior Member

Hi, found a vfo, good luck. Hope someone picks them both up.
Bob W7TSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrcarter View Post
Old February 13th 11, 03:35 PM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9SQG View Post
Have for sale some excellent condition Kenwood gear. I'm the second owner.
TS-830S Gold Edition has the narrow CW filter. Excellent condition. $400 plus
shipping. I tried it on 75 and 40m ssb and got good audio reports. Didn't
check if the WARC mod was done or not; just involves clipping one or more
diodes.

VFO-230 is the digital synthesized vfo. Includes interconnect cable.
Excellent condition. It has the "slow tuning CW mod" that enables smooth, easy
tuning with the narrow CW filter; mod is reversible. $250 plus shipping. Will
not sell the VFO alone unless the transmitter sells first.

I cannot sell or ship outside continental US unfortunately.

Thanks for reading the posting.

73s,

Evan
Hi,
I am interested in both items, can you email me?
Thanks'
Mike