Old October 15th 03, 11:28 AM
Paul Burridge

Default Ringing on square wave: how to eliminate?

Hi chaps,

Heading sums it up. I'm using a 74HC04 to 'square-off' a sine wave,
but it's causing a fair amount of ringing on the output signal's highs
and lows which appears to be finding its way through to the eventual
final stage. How do I best eliminate (or at least drastically reduce)
this nuisance? The square wave frequency is 8Mhz., btw.

Thanks,

p.
--

"Windows [n.], A thirty-two bit extension and GUI shell to a sixteen bit patch
to an eight bit operating system originally coded for a four bit

FS: Boonton Measurements Model 72 Square Wave Generator Ade Weiss Boatanchors 0 November 7th 04 04:43 AM
FS: Boonton Measurements Model 72 Square Wave Generator Ade Weiss Boatanchors 0 November 7th 04 04:43 AM
Question on antenna symantics Jimmy Antenna 28 January 27th 04 02:10 AM
Smith Chart Quiz Radio913 Antenna 315 October 21st 03 05:31 AM
Ringing on square wave: how to eliminate? Paul Burridge Homebrew 28 October 20th 03 12:40 PM