Old September 5th 07, 04:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default National AN/FRR-24 and AN/FRR-37 HF diversity receivers

I have recently found out that the AN/FRR-37 is essentially the same
as an AN/FRR-24 but with only two receiver racks (3 racks total) for
dual diversity. So I would appreciate any info on the AN/FRR-37 as
well.
I am still looking for parts or complete racks.
See http://www.virhistory.com/ham/frr24.htm
73, Nick KD4CPL

On Feb 1, 2:13 pm, "Nick KD4CPL" wrote:
I recently acquired most of the parts to assemble one rack of this
monster receiver - the complete system is a triple-diversity receiver
occupying 4 racks and weighing 4368 lbs. What was I thinking!!

I have started a web site with info at http://www.virhistory.com/ham/
frr24.htm

Anyway, I am looking for other FRR-24 owners to see if you have any
useful info or modules for sale or trade. I still need an AM-452 RF
unit (16-32mc), and a PP-590 power supply. Would also like to acquire
a CV-127 FSK converter some day too. I have schematics of the
individual units, but no overall cabling diagram for the FRR-37.

So if you have any parts or info please let me know. Please pass this
message along to any friends who might have an AN/FRR-24 or parts.

73 & Have Fun,
Nick KD4CPL