Old August 2nd 06, 02:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Chuck Harder Returns

Chuck Harder can be heard on 12160 weekdays at 3:00pm EDT. He has
changed his format somewhat by having knowledgeable guests on the
program who are given lots of time to discuss current problems. Recent
topics included the Nasco corrider, NAFTA, alternate energy, and
economic trends. He has settled all the lawsuits that have plagued him
for the last ten years (successfully) and is planning to rebuild "For
thr People."
Many of his programs are archived and are found at
www.talkstarradio.com. and chuckhardershow.com His daily program
starts at 2:00 pm but the first hour is on the internet..

Old August 2nd 06, 03:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Thanks,I emailed that to meself.
cuhulin

Old August 2nd 06, 05:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

abruxis,you need to get a life.
cuhulin

Old August 2nd 06, 05:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Mel Gibson will recover.I like all of Mel Gibson's movies and I will
keep on watching them too.
(William Wallace)
cuhulin

Old August 3rd 06, 02:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
ups.com:

wrote:
My Highest Respect to Chuck Harder.He is a Great Guy.
cuhulin

No, he isn't. He is an anti-Semitic, anti-Bush, anti-government,
idiotic, lamebrain, numbskull, moronic, imbecilic, half-witted,
chowderheaded, mallet-headed, nest-headed, paranoid, stupid, infantile,
childish, no-account, lazy, shiftless, crazy, schizophrenic, neurotic,
nincompoop, addlebrained, empty-skull, screwball, wing-nut, whacko,
spaced-out, whacked, drugged, stoned, drunk, weak-willed, effeminate,
fat, ugly, smelly, sweaty, foot-stinkin', gator-rasslin', pickemup
truck drivin', Pabst Blue Ribbon swillin', Thunderbird gluggin',
gun-totin' redneck dude!

Have I left any angry epithets out?

No, You Got'em all! :-)

IF cuhulin ever stops listening, Chuck looses half his audience.

That's right ... ve3 & cuhulin are, as far as I can tell, the only
Americans who listen to Chuck anymore. I don't, because I refuse to
have my intelligence insulted.
I suspect the vast majority of Chuck's audience is in Muslim countries,
where President Bush is hated; Chuck's anti-Bush crap must play very
well over there.
Indeed, Chuck's "Bush-spiracy" insanity jives very closely with the
textbook Muslim anti-Semitism; the only real difference is that the
latter is motivated by violence, and the former is framed by a frank
detachment from reality. But in the main, the two strains of disturbed
thought are the same.
Chuck's anti-SPP fantasy, for example, is really no different from the
classical anti-Semitism of, say, Mel Gibson. The same conspiratorial
elements are present in both: a bizarre, imaginary juggernaut of a
tiny, unelected globalist cabal bent on destroying the rest of mankind
(or failing that, the good ol' U.S. of A.).
Chuck Harder is sick, sick, sick. He needs his meds; he needs a shrink.
He needs to lost about 200 lbs; his morbid obesity may be in part a
cause of his profound mental illness.
One final thought on this topic: You never hear Chuck say he's got all
his marbles, do you? I've never heard him say anything like that.
Indeed, on many occasions, I've heard Chuck say things like, "Hey, I'm
probably crazy," or "You know, maybe I'm a few forks short of a place
setting," and so on. But then he goes on and says that our government
is so horrible, any insanity on his part is overshadowed by the
malicious, criminal intent of our national leaders.
Just like Ross Perot saying back in 1992, "Yew lesson hair: Yeh, Ah'm
crazy. Ah'll be as crazy as yew want me to be if that's whut it takes
to save this kintry." (Please excuse the spelling here; I added it for
effect.)
Yeah, just what we need: A couple of psychos to fix things in America.
Sheesh!

Old August 4th 06, 01:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
ups.com:

wrote:
[...]

Schmuck Harder is the 'National Enquirer' of talk radio, and Cuhulin is
the National Enquirer of usenet.

Old August 4th 06, 01:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in
:

abruxis,you need to get a life.
cuhulin

And a trip to the Goodwill store every other day is a life?

BTW, Did they clean up the dog turd by the front door, or did someone step
in it and track it around the store?

SC
Old August 4th 06, 05:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Chuck Harder Returns - Secrets of the NASCO Corridor revealed . . .

In article . com,
RHF wrote:

The NASCO Corridor = http://www.nascocorridor.com/
About "NASCO"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_A...idor_Coalition
North America's SuperCorridor Coalition, Inc., is a non-profit
organization dedicated to developing the world's first inter-
national, integrated and secure, multi-modal transportation
system along the International Mid-Continent Trade and
Transportation Corridor to improve both the trade competitive-
ness and quality of life in North America.

What a great idea. Centralize all transportation into a restricted area
so that a couple of pounds of plastic explosive on a couple of railroad
tank cars full of chlorine can shut down the entire economy of the area.

In other words, it's a bunch of real estate speculators who want to make
tons of money off of doing the exact opposite of what should be done.
Reliablity comes from diversity and redundancy, not centralization.

Mark Zenier

Chuck Harder back on SW? Henry Pinter Shortwave 7 March 18th 06 05:11 AM
The Return of Doctor Doom: Chuck Harder returns from outer space ve3... Shortwave 8 March 13th 06 09:37 PM
Chuck Harder Robert Gross Shortwave 18 October 24th 04 12:58 PM
Chuck Harder Show Robert Shortwave 5 July 2nd 04 08:52 PM
ARRL's Incoming QSL Burro Screwing NON ARRL members! NIW Policy 0 March 23rd 04 11:29 PM